Hungry Hungry Hippo!

Hello there!! New home décor post today! I could not resist naming it after a game I used to love to play!!! Come on if you didn't play hungry hungry hippo your childhood sucked. lol Not tryna be mean but wow. lol I am featuring the fun items from Kalopsia today! You are sure to see me use the neons signs more in the future since they are so fun. I was going to use them with a fashion post but I wanted to show all of the items at once today. Including this amazing shopping cart chair also from Kalopsia and available at the Uber event! You can change the textures on the chairs to fit your mood and/or room and they are very versatile. Go bold or go home! lol. This week is going by so fast that I am just trying to keep up. I am not gonna ramble today. But I wanted to show these amazing new items that are a must have for your inventory and I will o course leave the links below. Stay tuned as I will be posting more this week and I am working on some future posts also. Thank you so much for stopping by. Fell free to bookmark this page and follow me on my flickr! Have an awesome day!!
 

                                                            Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Trash talk set from Kalopsia!! Now at Uber- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33
Lips and spring flowers also from Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/181/120/22
Hippos- Mish Mish - Last Arcade round

Comments

Popular Posts