The Room- Comfort

I love flamboyant and gaudy things.  I know and embrace my passions. But I also appreciate calm colors and comfortable settings.  When this chair was released I just had to have it. When I look at furniture I always make sure that it has more than 1 or 2 good poses. It has to have a variety. The only type of poses I wish it had that it doesn't is friend poses. It has single, cuddles and adult poses. A nice variety and even a blanket that covers you for sleeping or snuggling.


You can't just have chairs out by themselves though. You need to add some funky decor. I love adding little extras. Especially since they are basically 1 prim a piece. Of course I had to throw some food in there too lol. Healthy food though:) Smoothies! It just amazes me how real everything looks.


When I look at the bowl of strawberries, it actually makes me want to get a napkin and wipe it off! lol. But hey, that is the power of mesh! The title and theme of this post is appropriate. I am in a very comfy mood. It is just the right temperature and I am enjoying it today.



Ok this female is gonna get off of here and be productive! I wish everyone a wonderful day. If your weather is as nice as it is here, go out and enjoy it. If it isn't stay in and get comfy!! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed


Credits: 
Chairs: Cheeky Pea
Rug: Junk
Books: Vespertine
small flowers, lantern & hat box: Apple Fall
Records/vinyl: The Loft
Fruit drink- Tiki Tattoo
Tall flowers: Vandelo
Coffee Table: Bazar

Comments

Popular Posts