Sweat

Today is such a beautiful day. So nice and warm that I am wearing one of my dresses that I have been waiting to wear.  I just finally got comfortable. It's weird how when you get home you feel like its so freaking hot and it takes a few minutes for it to feel a normal temperature. I am excited to see some new sweat pants released from Apple May Designs. They are for men. BUT, they look good as hell on me. So Hey, females if you want them to, go grab them. They are on sale until the 19th of April. There is 6 amazing colors on sale and are this week's special for 25L each. If you get just one you are cheap. Yes....you are cheap lol. I can be frugal, but i'm not cheap lmao. I will pick on cheap people.I have sweat shorts in rl that I love to wear. But I just cannot get into the velour/sweat suit thing lol. I tried...(not too hard) but yea I tried. The shorts and a cute tank top work for me. Which is how I choose to wear these in sl.  Comfy and classic. Also newly released at The 100 Block Event is the Locket purse. It comes in black & White. They are available for the price of one:)







 I am wearing a face mask from Contraption..don't shoot me, but I just got this Saturday evening and they were almost sold out. So I am sure they are gone now, but I am not sure if this is a exclusive item or not. It was at the Euphoria Limited Bazaar event and usually the creators sale so many of one item at a sale price and release it in store at the regular price, but since this seems to be the last round, I am not sure. So don't shoot the messenger. I also got my lil bee from mish mish. Every now and then I will just use the sky in SL as my backdrop without trying to make a scene or search for one.

 

 I am wearing the new release honeycomb necklace from West 143rd. There is a matching crown I was also gonna show, but to really show that piece off I needed to be more formal.  But it matches and nothing was gonna stop me from showing off the necklace lol. It comes in several colors for the females that only wear gold, silver and even black.  Women have to have options eh?
This isn't too long of a post this go around:) It is still quite early and I am really enjoying this weather. I thought with all this cold these stupid bees would die, but they didn't. A day of warmth and  bee flies by your head! lol This mish mish bee is the only bee I like at the moment.Well I am off:) I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and will have the most amazing week! I see no snow in my forecast for the week! So I am really excited. Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!



Credits:

Hair :booN (All hair is from booN)
Sweat pants : Apple May Designs
Black Mistie Tank- Apple May Designs
Locket Purse: Apple May Designs @ 100 block - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Metropolis/122/129/23
Nails: Mandala
White sweater: Iretro
Jewelry: West 143rd & Ryca
Cloud: Kirin poses
poses: Nani, Ricielli & Pose+ivity
Cute Bee: Mish Nish
Mask: Contraption

Comments

Popular Posts