Beautiful Day- Quickie post

I am sitting here making sure I got my waffle recipe correct lol. I am making brunch and we are going out for dinner.  This has been a wonderful week. I have been enjoying the weather and getting some things done in RL(getting everything changed over from winter to spring) & in  SL...so many events to go to it is really hard to keep up! I will try to get to most of them next week. I don't see having the time this weekend. There is also some new releases that made me go wow yesterday that I must have. I have been enjoying adding more of a variety of things to my blog. I do not like being in any one category. I am a versatile soul. I am really craving the tea drink I had the other day from Panera bread. I am so off topic but yea its really good! I will make sure I stop by one. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.  Looking at the weather forecast it looks like it will be a rainy one for me, but I don't care. lol I won't be snowed in so I am a happy camper:) Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed! - Ebony


Credits:
Hair: booN
Dress:Deetalez
Jewelry: Ryca
Shoes: NCore
Sofa: The Loft
Ottoman: Bazar
Kitchen:Bazar
Home: Laq
Collar: Fishy Strawberry

Comments

Popular Posts