The DominatriXx

Every now and then I try to clean up my invy some. I do not wanna have a 123K inventory like my big sister. If you do not fight with it every now and then it will get out of hand and unmanageable. I have come across my latex outfit. I haven't worn it in ages. I used to wear it shooting zombies. lol. So it can be a war outfit or a sexy mistress outfit. Whichever you prefer of course. Today I dressed as a mistress/dominatrix woman! I was gonna wear some thigh high boots but hey everyone wears those with leather so I threw on my old fav shoes. When I got this outfit they did not have appliers to go along with it, but they do offer those now. My hair won't work with boobs at all. It has a alpha that cuts across them so when I wear this wig I do not wear boobs. I haven't drank my usual amount of tea and the effects of that has his me already. I love loose leaf tea and I have started making it more than I drink my cold chai tea. The health effects from it are really good and my random stomache issues even go away, to the point I get comfy and don't drink my tea as often.


 But I just recently stopped as the hassle of throwing away the leaves have been a little annoying. Good thing though the disposal does get rid of them when I chunk them down the drain! lol.  I fear I will clog it so I try to dump them in the trash and it's just like I said..a hassle. But it's really good. Price wise I do not know if the cold chai I drink or the loose leaf is a better deal. But every time I go to the grocery store I stock back up on the cold. I just recently had to restock my loose leaf . They have new spring teas that I just had to try. I love me some leather. SL has come a long way since my nooby days with everything. Since mesh has come out it has been nothing but amazing things being released. I am still waiting on that perfect mesh house though. I have one mansion in my invy that is really nice. But it would be even better if it was mesh. Sadly I think the creator has left sl so I guess that won't happen unless hopefully she is taking a break. But it looks like she quit. There has recently been more homes released in the last week and some are really nice. But they are still on the small side, with creativity they could be something really crazy. There has been a mansion released also, but its 28 rooms. Hey, I love to decorate with the best of them but I do not need a 28 room house.

Years ago when I had 100 sl kids that house would have been a blessing. But the house is really boring. It's just big and white, so I won't be naming no names lol. I just feel you have to be careful when buying a mesh home. They are mod, but with the baked shadows, some you cannot do anything with. Well unless you want big black splashes all over the place lol. I hope everyone has a blessed week!! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed.

Credits:

Leather fit- Graves
Hair- Lelutka- New
Lipstick - no.7
Jewelry- Ryca
Poses- Dare
Belt- Xcite!
Shoes- Diktators

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts