Poche- The Seasons Story

Anyone that knows me or has come to my home knows that I love to roleplay cooking. It is something that I bring from rl to sl. Since I love to cook in rl. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I am one good damn cook! lol I have seen so many food items released on sl to be saddened that they are usually just for decor. When people come to my house and I cook, they expect to eat food lol. So I usually don't buy food items unless they give a edible when you touch it. Which brings me to the subject at hand.


My favorite store to get food is Poche. I have been in love with her releases since the day I saw Miyu's first creations. As time goes on they are better and more detailed. Just like rl there is nothing like setting your table all fancy and filling it with yummy food. The creator is in the Seasons story event at the moment with this amazing strawberry tart. It is only 50L. Yes, that's all. Her prices are amazing. There is another place I used to get food at (not naming no names) but the prices at poche are a fraction of the cost and well...the food looks better lol. Once the event opened I just had to run and get this! For decor or for roleplay it is perfect. There is alot of cute items available at the event and even some gacha items. It just opened, so you have some time, but don't wait too long! If you wat a week or two you will forget and miss out on something. I will paste your limo! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed.


Your Limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ile%20Serenite/110/129/22

Comments

Popular Posts