Home decor- The Nest

I am totally addicted to home decor. I have said it a billion times.With the mesh furniture items being so low prim you can stuff so many things into your home to make it even more detailed. I think that is one of my most favorite things about mesh outside of the realistic look. I still hope that one day sl will get to the point of these playstation games though. They are so amazing, but I am sure some people would have their computers die as they logged in if it was that graphic lol. I have so many staple places that I go to get random decor that I tend to get behind on new releases. The best place to look over a billion places at a time is The nest sim. It is full of all kind of home decor creators and there is something there for everyone. If you want to go out with friends and make a day out of home shopping it is the perfect place, or even if you wanna be alone.

My first stop is mudhoney. I have shopped from this store for years. The stand out items in this location for me were the sofas. I love the colors. I am also a fan of ottamons. The other stand out is the candle sticks. I am a collector of these at the moment in rl. I love how alot of the things I purchase in rl I can also find in sl. I really get a kick out of it.  They look amazing in a room and they are also romantic when you have those special moments. I love the patterned sofa, but it makes me think of the furniture that I couldn't play on as a child lol! I say that because I wouldn't want to sit on it casually myself lol!  Let's just say if my hair is very shiny and I laid on it, it wouldn't be as pretty anymore!!! But my RL furniture I have at the moment it is treated, so yes I have laid on it and it wipes off. I kid you not. It just goes away, so there is ways around it. It is wonderful. It costs but very worth it. Since furniture to me is a investment. When you buy strong heirloom quality pieces they last and are something you can pass down later in years. Pictures below is a store called less is more. Some unique things caught my eye there while walking by!





Scarlet Creative has a table available that looks really close to the one I saw at Crate and Barrel Recently. The one they have is actually made up of reclaimed telephone poles. Really unusual piece that caught my eye. Each one is very unique. Since I am doing so much in rl atm alot of things are going to remind me of things I am seeing or new things I am incorporating in my spaces at home. It's really cool. But I just love it. I actually have some plans in the making of doing some things in rl.

 



I have had some ideas for some time now and asked some opinions from family and everyone thinks its great. So we will see what this year brings. If there is anything you want to do just go for it. It never hurts, especially when you have a passion for things. I also went by d-lab and saw these uber cute mermaids that are in the gacha machine. Just love them! The nest is a massive sim packed with so many stores. I will have to do a part 2, 3 or 4 who knows lol. But this is what I was able to come by and enjoy peeking into today! If you are looking to make your space more your own, I am sure you will find something you love here! Stay Fierce & Blessed


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Nest/136/150/21

Comments

Popular Posts