Alice is in the building

 Trying to get a couple of posts ready to announce a couple of things, The next two posts are kinda quickie posts. I will do more later:) The moody whiny time has hit me and I have surrendered!

Apple May Has released the Alice seperates and skirt set!!!  I really love maxi skirts. Available in 4 colors each. The tanks are this weeks special 25L deal! You have until the 21st to get them! It is soon spring and trust me you will want to have some new spring clothing to bring out your style. Plus at this price you cannot afford to miss these! If I waited to do a bigger post, the sale would be over by then lol.



Note: I borrowed this pic! lol




Here is the limo to Apple May Designs--- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/130/148/44

Comments

Popular Posts