Too much food = full stomache

I ate too much.  I just ate some good sammiches and my stomache wants to slap me in the face lol. I am enjoying this day. It was rainy but still a nice day. There are several events going on now..But I am actually waiting on collabor 88 to start for Feb! Cory Edo has put a picture of her next build on her feed and to see the skeleton of what she is going to have just makes you wonder. It will be so detailed when it is finished I can't wait. I am also hoping the colors will be nice or maybe several color options.  I have this weekend to wait and suffer.



In the meantime I wanted to do a post in one of my favorite go to outfits and my new fav cornrows or braids. I have been doing quite a good many pics today. I always take a few dozen and fiddle with them. I also always keep potential profile pics around catching dust. But I like to get ahead if at all possible. Also look out for a home decor post. I am going to be posting one soon. I am always switching out stuff and I am anxious to go ahead and do a home post.





Not sure what day this post is gonna log at. But it is late. Some nights it doesn't even look dark. This one it does though. I am gonna pick up a few things at various events this week and I will post. I wish everyone a wonderful night and week. Stay Fierce & Blessed.

Credits:
Fur: SAIKIN
Dress: Apple May Designs
Hair: booN

Comments

Popular Posts