Apple May News!

Apple is involved in a few events at the moment!!! Guys can feel the love, but hey girls can rock these things also!! Men's Only Gacha 2 - The Lonesome ties..6 available at only 25L a play!!!!! I love 25L gachas lol. Women can also pull off these ties..if you know how to coordinate ijs!:) You only have until the 15th to get these! *note: I borrowed some of these pictures! :P




 Your Limo!!
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AMERICAN%20BAZAAR/209/34/58



Also up right now is the Men's Dept round which is on fire! What else is sexier than wearing the same pants ur man got on, and they fit YOU! The indecisive pant is not available, in his or hers fits. They will be available all month and the price of these are crazy! Get them while you can!


I wanted to show off the pants they are really cute!!!  You can wear them sneakers or barefoot. I am random in sl I tend to go barefoot alot. One of the pants are both black and white and it inspired me to mix my shirt to match. I used the black shirt applier for the mistie top and used sea salt as the shirt layer. I think it worked perfectly!




The mistie tops are my favorite shirts hands down. I wear these with practically everything. They are my go to when I wear my boobs or when I don't. They are a must have staple in your wardrobe and they are really priced well. I wanted to also show the white pants. I was just going to post the ads, but while I am doing 5 loads of laundry I am like well might as well take pics and stop being virtually lazy lol.



I of course am wearing the female version of the pants. They have the male also. So do the cute Valentine's thing or just take your bestie or friend and play twinsies.  I wish everyone a wonderful day and week!!!!



 Your Limo!!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Pea/118/38/22


Stay Fierce & Blessed!



Oohh I forgot the credits!! lol

Top, Ties, barbwire and pants from-- Apple May Designs (The ads are hers too!:)
Fur Wrap----SAIKIN
Jewelry-------Roz
Nails-----Mandala
Poses------Ricielli






Comments

Popular Posts