L’accessoires Gacha Event- Happy Valentines day!!!

Let me start off by saying I am bias on this post. Since my baby sister has a gacha machine here and it is so fab!!! Some of these people don't know the concept of gacha and have prices 150-200L per pull. Idk where they do that at but w.e. I know whose machine I WON'T be at. My sister has made these uber cute masks. 19 commons & 4 rares. 35L per pull!!



I can say I love them all! Hey I am not being bias now..just truthful!! But I am really addicted to the liquid ones. I just love them. Plus I like how they hide my eyes.:) I like gachas where the commons are so cute that you dont get mad not getting a rare. These masks are very unique and I am sure there is something for everybody.  You have until March 8th!


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neo/61/226/567

Comments

Popular Posts