All that Glitters..

It's one of those rare days that I am under the weather. But it doesn't prevent me from shopping lol. I get in these mood where I focus on one type of thing and I just go with it. I am talking rl shopping not sl. It is spring soon and my goodness, I need a few things. The focus for me atm is skinny jeans, heels, peplum ANYTHING and jewelry.. But then again that is nothing new lol. I had started this post off by rambling about where I get my love of jewelry and extra fabulous things...My mother of course, but I took it out. I will leave that for a different post. Which brings me back to sl lol. Notice the title eh? I always have on a ton of jewelry and If you look at my posts I tend to wear the same thing. I just noticed that lol But you will see some new pieces! I am raving about the new hoops I have on and my new bangles!! It's been a few days since I did a post so, I wanted to make a fuss about them today.

 






 While I feel like typing and taking a few pics. I only tend to go to a handful of jewelry stores so its nice to have a new one! I am wearing 6 of the bracelets. I would have added more bangles, but sl seems to think this is all I should be able to add lol! I have met my attachment quota. The wonderful new store is called W. 143rd , and has also released some new watches at The Gallery Gift shops new round for the month! I am gonna post the events slurl below. You are on your own finding the new store lol. I am still feeling snowy so my post has that feel to it some. I am also still rocking my fav new hair from booN. I cannot take it off. Just love it! Okay I am really cutting it short today. I am not even rambling as much as normal. Gonna go make me some coco or something and get in this massage chair! Stay fierce and blessed!!<3



Limo!!! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/158/83/699

Comments

Popular Posts