Wilding out!!!

I am in such a silly mood. I was doing this post and just had too much fun playing with my settings just now! lol I am so silly! I need to sit myself down somewhere I am just wilding out. Expect to have your eyes go 0,0



Hey you have to have fun sometime!! I just got back in the house of course after my puppy decided he wanted to eat tree bark, lol. He thinks everything belongs in his mouth at this point and those little teeth can hold a grip!
My new goal is to have him stop doing that. I mean he has come a long way. Last week he wanted all grass, leaves, petals, tree bark and rocks in his mouth and now he just puts bark, and rocks so I guess its better, but NOT really! lol I have no clue how he still has those sharp lil baby teeth.



I wanted to rock these shorts today. I love high waisted anything. I am the same way in rl. These shorts when I saw them I had to have:)  I paired them with a simple tank  top...something we should all have in abundance for those true casual times where we don't even wanna wear anything.  See I can be casual:)


And here is a picture where you can see things a little better, but its still not clear, lol. I had to spice it up today!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Go out and have fun!!! Stay Fierce

Credits: 
Hair: booN
Tank: Linc
Shorts: Paperbag
Skin: Mons
                                                                        Shape: Majesty

Comments

Popular Posts