Moods

I get in certain moods everyday. I never know what it will be but, I get the feeling the second I start looking through my things. Today started off as a jean casual day, but it didn't feel right. It actually felt boring. So for now I am in my Glamorous mood. Two things helped inspire my mood. One is my baby sisters new lashes and the second is a new short haircut new to the booN store!



I love short haircuts. They add that sexy touch without being so over the top and flamboyant. This dress is one of the items you can get from the hunt at Ricielli at this time and it is mesh. You will rarely see me in my normal shape with mesh pants on because none has fit me properly so far. I got a few from this hunt and they looked horrible as far as how they fit. If you are a smaller avi I am sure they will fit you better.  But the dresses and shirts fit me fine:)



I am so glad that it is Friday. It has been a very long week for me. I am happy to see  the weekend come. I will be busy though. My puppy has to go to the vet for the 100th time. I know vet offices have to make money, but they sure as hell don't need to make their salaries off me and my puppy! lol..I can honestly say I am sick of them. He should have all of his shots etc by now.He has had vaccines, rabies shots, I have been given his heartworm meds, flea control, ear cleaner. Stuff for his teeth to be cleaned. What else is there? But trust and believe if they try to give me one more appt I will tell them where they can go. I am starting to feel like this place is a total ripoff.


Ok I am done venting lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead! I always look forward to sales and events throughout the weekend! Stay Fierce!!

Btw: The lashes will be available at the New- The Gallery Gift Shop rotation!! There will also be more lashes available that are stunning and displayed on Shortcake's flickr!
You can click my sisters link on the side of this blog and to see the latest from booN you can click that link as well!


Credits:

Hair- New: booN
Lashes- New- #7
Feet- N-core
Jewelry- p.c
Nails- Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts