Dainty

I am back to working on shapes and when I make a petite avi its hard for me not to be inspired by my baby sis whom is a petite avi. I just think she is so freakin cute. This shape I am modeling is one of my new ones that will be released in the store. I am calling it a teen shape, but its a petite female shape. It can be for a teen or for a adult avi. I am showing you how glam she can be. It is just what works for you:)



I didn't have to mod anything! Not one thing. I have been curvy on sl for years and most clothing is really made for petite or very thin avatars. While making my petite shapes and some of the model ones I sit there like wow! I can wear anything with this shape! lol I might even call them the "Wear Anything" Line:) hmmm Good idea!! I am still wearing my new hairbase. You might wear the one that should be worn for this hair, but I love this one lol.



I call this the petite teen avi but I am gonna rethink this name. We will see. She will be mod/copy of course and I will be modeling this shape more to show how truly versatile she is. I used to be a big shapeshifter and totally into the fantasy looks that some like to do. Anything with a tail I have been before! lol A good shape is just as important as a good skin or hair. Not only do I wear over a few dozen skins from diferent creators with each shape that I make, but I also have my baby sis model them so I can make sure that it looks the same to her. That is the one crazy thing with shapes. Sometimes they look different on someone else so I go through many hoops to make sure that isn't the case! I have lived and learned!



Well I hope everyone is doing well:) Keep checking me out! I am on a roll and bringing you the hottest things on the grid and in ways you mightve not thought of! Stay Fierce!!


Credits:
Hair & Hairbase: booN
Skirt: Hucci
Top: House Of Fox
Fur: Ohmai
Skin: Lara skins
Shape: Majesty

Comments

Popular Posts