Under the weather

I have been changing my eating habits as of lately and for the last two days when I wake up I am so miserable. Of course I get up even before the chickens do lol. Hey I don't have chickens, but I used to hear them early in the morning in my hometown:P



I am happy to do this post though. I am bringing you thew new additions to booN hair which are 50% atm and Apple May Designs have alot going on also! I love love ponytails so much! I tend to either wear my hair loose or in a ponytail. 2 styles in rl!!! Well I do go for really curly too, but after my curls fall out its either loose or in a ponytail! This hair is my new favorite!! This skin is available at the Chic birthday event. It is so soft I love it. I am wearing smokey eyes alot right now, but you can still see the subtle look of this skin even through all my makeup!



Same skin, different makeup & different shape. The first is a thin model shape and this one is my everyday shape. This makeup is called black out which made my smoky makeup go darker just like I like. But mind you I have on heavy eyeliner. If you like it lighter the skin without heaviness will be perfect. I am wearing one of the new mesh tanks just released! Two of the several styles are free in a hunt going on now called Mesh around hunt! The others are set for sale in the store!



There is nothing like a elegant ponytail and this one is just that. I modeled it in a few colors so the details can show through. I am in a total wear black mood today, but I am feeling better as I write this post. I think I will get some apple juice when I am done:)


Last look at the new styles. Note the hairs are on sale and the skins for a limited time!!! Don't wait till the weekend like I try to and you will miss out! It is funny sitting here wide awake after my puppy woke me up and now he laid out on his back sleep!!! I almost feel like waking him for the principality of it, lol...Hmm spell check didn't get me on that word! lmao!!! Ok stay hot and Stay Fierce!!! Miss you sissypoo!!! Come back and bring me some calmness <3 Have a blessed one.

Credits:

Hair- New releases -booN   (You will need the hairbase: Center Part A)
                       http://saikin-boon.blogspot.com/

Skin: Apple May Designs
Mesh top: Same as above..Check out AMD blog for more info & Slurls
http://www.applemaydesigns.com/

Top dress: Love @ Purplemoon- Mesh

Jewels: Ryca & Gems & Kisses

Pants: L*inc
Feet: N-core

Last outfit pictured: Brat Outfit from Apple May designs

Comments

Popular Posts