Flowers- Happy Father's Day!

Don't you just love the scent of fresh flowers:) I do. I have some beautiful roses outside really close to the front porch and they make the yard just smell so soothing. They inspired this post! I Had to break out this amazing blazer with of course flowers all on it. I am not a person that has to have floral prints, sometimes that just seem idk blah to me. But every now and then you come across a print that rejuvenates you!



I feel like taking in some fresh air and roses:) But I will settle for some Apple and cinnamon rice cakes lol! They are so good! I cannot say that enough:) I am a southern woman 100% and I love food. Always have had high metabolism. But the time has come to change my eating habits and I have come to find out healthy food and snacks don't taste like crap! lol Some of them really taste good...Like..ahem my rice cakes!


I will say that the caramel ones are at #2. But I love apples, and they really have that fresh apple taste within them. I am off now:)) But enjoy your day! I hope the sun is shining bright and wonderfully where you are!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Stay Fierce!

Credits:
Jeans: Linc
Jacket: Nylon Outfitters
Tank: Linc
Nails:Mandala
Hair: Wasabi Pills
Skin: Al Vulo
Shoes: Pixel Mode
Shape: Majesty

Comments

Popular Posts