Hot

Well it has been 90 degrees here the last few days and it is so hot. I am not a fan of heat so I don't even wanna be out in it. Anything over 80 to me is miserable lol. But anyhoo I have been so busy on sl lately. I have been moving and changing houses and its just alot. Some new things have hit the grid and I had to do a post:) I cannot keep all the goodness to myself. I think that would be so selfish. I have been waiting to see what hair comes out at booN for the cropped hairbase and the first one was just released!



A wonderful short haircut. I think short hair is a whole diff type of sexy and I love it:) Apple may has released a new mesh outfit and it comes in more colors, but of course if you read this blog often you know I love black/charcoal. lol. With weather like we have here this outfit fits the bill. But of course you can mix and match these pieces with your own wardrobe and do it your own way.



I am now doing alot of home furniture shopping and It hasn't been as bad as I expected, I just need to find a nice dining room set. I got a new limited edition gown this weekend, but it sold out fast. I won;t be posting it as I hate when bloggers post stuff that is no longer available or able to be purchased. It drives me mad to not be able to buy something that caught my eye and I really wanted.


        I wish everyone the best week possible . Make sure you stop by these stores. Stay Fierce!

Credits:

Hair: booN
Outfit: Apple May Designs
Earrings: Bandit
Rings: Ryca



Comments

Popular Posts