Casual and still Dainty

So after I got done with the last post..I wanted to keep taking pics! lol....So yes here is another look that I put together with some high waist jeans and a uber cute tiger top! I wanted to add some color so I decided red hair was the way to go. Same shape as the last post also. Versatile is a good thing:)



I have been almost every age in second life except old. I am serious. I have only not been old. I have no plans to be either. Other than a adult avi I have been a teen a long time as well.  I made my own shape as during that time it was hard for me to find a shape that was "me". The teen line that is coming will not be shapes that make people think you are a adult or make their eyes go like o.o  I feel if you wanna be really curvy with size 80 breasts and hips then you need to just carry that on to a adult avi.



I will be doing avis like that but, they will NOT be for teens. You wanna rp a teen then have a teen shape. I wanted to be shorter than my mom as a teen and her avi is so short I was more the size of a 7 year old than a teen at times! lol. Eventually I had to give it up and mod myself to a normal height. lol When I was looking to adopt I saw some teen avis and some looked more grown than I did. I had to pass them all by. Only hoodrat teens dress like that, in rl or sl. Trust and believe that will speak 1000 words for you looking crazy.
Well anyways I ramble:) 



But hey its sl:) If you wanna do that type of rp..hi5! Just don't expect to be in my family. Well here is my puppy. It is outside bathroom time!!! Stay drama free, Sexy.....and Stay Fierce!!! New hair @ booN!!! I will feature them on my NEXT post:)


Credits:
Pants: Paperbag
Top:Imbue
Skin:Apple May Designs
Hair: booN
Shape: Majesty

Comments

Popular Posts