Majesty- Thee. Compact Kitchen

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring KraftWork Compact Kitchen. This compact kitchen comes in white or black! I was torn as to which one to decorate with but ended up going with the white! I have so many things in my inventory that sometimes I think it can make decorating harder with all of the options. I had fun adding little extra touches here and there along with some new and older favorites. This awesome kitchen is new at the Food Court event! The actual color names in this set are Graphite, White or Light. The chairs come in light and graphite. I am using the white kitchen with the light chairs. I am writing this up kinda late at night you guys so pardon me if I ramble! lol There are so many homes on SL. But if you have had a small one you know how hard it can be to find everything you want to fit your smaller space. This kitchen set is awesome for that since it has this table made on it so you can have a small eat in kitchen. I just love the design of this set. I wouldn't just get one color...make sure to get both for both moods. DO not be surprised to see me use this kitchen again in the future. The kitchen is only 13 land impact. The chairs are only 2 land impact each and the set includes animations and props. 

This is my first post of the month. I have a ton of other things to showcase this month you guys. I am actually trying to put some fire under my azz tonight and get everything going! I have all these ideas and I just need to go with them! I have a small time frame to get the bulk of these posts going so I am going to put in some time tonight. By the time you see this post it will be Saturday! I tend to get up early and get my Starbucks caffeine dose right before I post my blog so...yea...LOL. You guys know how fast the weekend goes by and I have a ton of things to do! Which is the main reason I stay up late on Friday to get a head start on the weekend! I hope you guys like this post and this awesome compact kitchen! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it dearly! All of the love is so appreciated! It keeps me going! Stay tuned! More to come! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Compact Kitchen- NEW at the Food Court Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lovespell/128/165/26

KraftWork Compact Kitchen . Chair Light LI:2
KraftWork Compact Kitchen . White LI:13



{moss&mink} Mallory Utensils - Homme LI:1


Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Sleepy (rez) x LI:2
.:Abedul:. Modern Light Panels Niza / V2 / Texture Change LI:2
05 Fancy Decor: Etienne Muffins LI:2
07 Fancy Decor: Etienne Cheese Dome LI:2
09 Fancy Decor: Etienne Orange Juice Pitcher LI:2
11 Fancy Decor: Etienne Champagne Cooler LI:2
BLACK NEST / Fiksu Rug LI:2
Dahlia - 34th st. - Hanging Pretzels - Dispenser LI:1
Dahlia X MADRAS - Praiano - Table Planter - Yellow Green LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . knive block . dk LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . light . silver LI:3
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . mixer LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . pans LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . toaster LI:2
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . tray LI:3
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor .dish clutter LI:2
dust bunny & con . shirley kitchen . fridge door LI:4
dust bunny & con . shirley kitchen . fridge filled LI:8
dust bunny & con . shirley kitchen . pantry cabinet LI:3
dust bunny . dino's feast . toaster oven LI:2
dust bunny . homemade soup . bag of groceries . pattern a LI:3
dust bunny . homemade summer treats . recipe book LI:1
dust bunny . pasta love . grocery basket LI:1
Fancy Decor: Pour Over Coffee Maker LI:3
Soul2Soul. Honey Naturals Flower Teapot LI:2
~BAZAR~ Mirage Bowls 01 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Mirage Bowls 02 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Mirage Plates 01 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Mirage Plates 02 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Spagetti LI:2

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts