Majesty- Fine Wine

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Let's keep these posts going!! Today I am featuring the [Cinoe] Looking forward to the future Fatpack which is new to the Food Court Event! I am not being biased you guys...[Cinoe] makes some of the most creative food products on the grid. All of the food and drinks from the store dispenses with a bento animation. I am not a fan of decor food. I buy it sometimes but I just feel it should be cheap because it's just sitting there. LOL [Cinoe] has all these amazing things that can enhance not only your food collection on SL but also your rp. There is an empty glass of the jar you see mainly featured....with that fruits basket at the end of the table you click which fruit you want added and selct the time it should take to make. Within the time limit that you chose you will have one of these awesome jars filled with wine and the fruit you chose. There is a berry mixture also that is not shown. The jars you see are what you will see a full jar looks like. You can use the empty jar and create your own wine or rez the ones that are already ready to go! The little glasse are the ones you can drink out of. I was inspired by the Lemonade Stand from Pitaya. I used the stand and just filled it with these awesome things from [Cinoe]. But, don't limit where you put these items. They would look great on a dining room table, Kitchen Island, pantry or even on a coffee table setup. I went for a tiered stand so I could show you the bulk of the awesome items in this set! 

There are a ton of more items from the store that are really essential for anyone that loves food. I was thrilled to see [Cinoe] return with new items! There are some other set from the store that are out atm as well but these items called to me and I just went with it. I have a thing for dispensers in RL. I have this gorgeous diamond cut one I recently got from Crate and Barrel and the associate helping me asked was I going to put wine or something fancy in it. I said oh no honey....this is for Sweet tea! LOL!!! The set was so pretty and I just had to have it although it's heavy y'all! The glass it thick and really good quality. So my love of dispensers just carries on everywhere! I hope you guys like this post and all of the ones I am bringing to you for June! I have more to come so stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support and I wish you a blessed week ahead! Thank you xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future- NEW at the Food Court Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lovespell/128/165/26

[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future - Fruit basket (Scripted) LI:5
[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future - Kiwi liquor LI:2
[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future - Lemon liquor LI:2
[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future - Plum liquor LI:2
[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future - liquor Glass (Kiwi) LI:2
[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future - liquor Glass (Lemon) LI:2
[Cinoe] Looking forward to the future - liquor Glass (Plum) LI:2


[cinoe] Soda glass LI:1
[cinoe] glass stack LI:1
[cinoe] ice bucket set No rust LI:6
[cinoe] orange juice glass LI:1



Apple Fall Reclaimed Plank Shelf LI:1

Other Decor-
floorplan. hanging string bulbs LI:6
Pitaya - Lemonade Stand - Cart (wood) LI:5
Pitaya - Lemonade Stand - Dishcloth LI:1
Pitaya - Lemonade Stand - Fruit bowl LI:2

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts