Majesty- Never Stop Improving 2022

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring Apple Fall today! I am just using a ton of new and older items in this dining room space featuring the store. I was actually working on my last two posts for the month and the other space I was finishing up and I had my camera angle saved for it. Well, SL reset that hoe so I am posting this one instead. LOL I am not playing with SL and camera saves today. I am so picky it's going to take me a minute to get the angle the way I want it again for that post so it will be my last for the month. Since, I am already finishing this space it's just best I resave my cam angle here and finish this dining space.Thankful to be here and post this blog today. I was sick yesterday. I had a crazy reaction to a milkshake. So, I won't be drinking one of those again...if ever! I love milkshakes....RIP milkshakes. LOL! I can laugh about it now but trust and believe I was not laughing yesterday. It was really horrible. Milk is a big nono for me but usually I can just drink it within reason. I might get like a little pain if I drink too much but I hadn't even made a dent in the cup so this pain came out of nowhere and I learned my lesson. Sometimes hard headed people have to learnb the hard way. LOL  

I love Apple Fall items and I love going back and getting items I haven't blogged and items I have and putting a new spin on them to show how verstaile the items are. I can use these items in a 1000 different ways and I love that. You can have the most fun with high quality items. I love a nice dining room and I just went with the moment to decorate this one in a adorable Onsu home!  Most of the items in here are from Apple Fall. I have so many items from the store I tend to use mostly if not all just Apple Fall items when I do a feature. I planned on finishing everything yesterday but that milkshake had other plans. I love the Tulips in here. I use them a lot. I don't really do many spaces without something from Apple Fall incorporated. I have been a customer for so long before I got sponsored. I just really love the items and I hope that shows in this feature. I am not going to ramble long as I am still with a headache atm and I have my light bright as a spotlight for some reason. I want to thank everyone who follows, likes and shares my different posts. I also want to thank all of my new followers to my facebook page! I appreciate the love! Have a beautiful rest of the day! Peace and Blessings to all of you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 10 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 15 LI:2
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 4 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 6 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1
Apple Fall Carved Cabinet - Aged Oak LI:1
Apple Fall Copper Mixer LI:1
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box LI:1
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - Brushed Nickel LI:1
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - Mint LI:1
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - Orange LI:1
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - White LI:1
Apple Fall Joshua Cabinet - Aged Oak LI:2
Apple Fall Mixer - Mint LI:1
Apple Fall Mixer - White & Gold LI:1
Apple Fall Nauticus Shell Vessel (Summerfest Gift) LI:1
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Impressionist Landscape Oil LI:1
Apple Fall Reclaimed Corbel Shelf LI:1
Apple Fall Roses Box (White) LI:1
Apple Fall Sisal Rug - Cream LI:3
Apple Fall Winnie's To Go Coffee LI:1
West Village Cotton Tote LI:1
West Village Francis Dining Table- DECORATED Apple Fall Styled LI:9
West Village Seeded Bread & Tomatoes LI:1
West Village Wicker Basket LI:8
West Village Winston Bentwood Chair LI:1


Other Decor-

Ariskea[Misty] Vintage Bulb Light LI:1
dust bunny . snake plant LI:2
~BAZAR~ Mirage Bowls 01 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Mirage Bowls 02 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Mirage Plates 02 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Mirage Salad Bowl LI:1

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts