Majesty- Sugar Pop

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Wishing everyone a Happy & Blessed Juneteenth holiday. I am here featuring HAI.K /SUGAR POP/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event! Let me tell y'all I really love this build that comes with the fatpack. It's 3 stories and super adorable. It's mostly neutral toned so you can really spice it up with items from Haikei or some of your other favorite stores. The thing that makes a huge difference in a build like this is having a ton of windows! This home has so many windows that you do not feel boxed in. You can really have an amazing view of your outdoor landscaping from any level of this home. I wanted to make a nice bedroom suite so I used the 3rd floor for this space. I also was debating using the space on the 2nd floor. I had two different visions as to what I wanted to do and in the end went with the 3rd floor space. The decor items that come with the set are super cute. I love the picture of the pups so I decided to make it one of the main focal pieces in this room. I made it bigger to really showcase it along with the bed. Almost all of the items in this space come from Haikei. 

Since the coming of Spring, I have enjoyed brigher spaces. The color in this room really makes this home pop. It works wonderfully with the neutral tones and it's not too bright for the eyes at all. I was even going to add bubbles in here to go with the playful spirit I feel while in this nice bedroom. The new set with this home is at the Kustom9 Event and the older items are at the mainstore. I am not going to ramble long today. Just trying to enjoy the holiday, eat and get some rest before this new week takes over. I hope everyone will have a blessed day and week ahead. I appreciate the support so much! Thank you dearly. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAI.K /SUGAR POP/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 5 LI:12
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 7-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 6 LI:1
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 1 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5} LI:1
:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 5 LI:1
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 4 LI:3
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 2 LI:3



Other Decor-
[ keke ] sphere chandelier LI:2


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts