Majesty- A New Place To Call Home

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring the Trompe Loeil Tehama Modern Cottage which is new to the Collabor88 Event!! The store is releasing so many items....but the one home that called to me is this one! I just love it. Can you believe this home is only 88L at the event? A long time ago when Collabor88 opened it had nothing but items for 88L. As we all know most items nowadays are not 88L. You don't expect to pay that anymore even though I do think of that sometimes. To pay this for a build/home is amazing. Once you buy this home and look around you are going to be like wtf. I paid 88L for this home and you trying to get me to pay what for this? LOL! I typically just showcase the interior of homes but since I started with Trompe Loeil posts I have started to get out of my "comfort" zone and showcase the exterior of these builds. I like doing things I don't normally do. It keeps me on my toes! Plus, I do have a ton of landscaping things I buy and don't really get to use and it's really fun to decorate the inside and outside of homes! This home is small but not too small and the exterior areas make it huge! I wanted to showcase that today. I wanted a beautiful home in the mountains surrounded by Greenery, Serene mountains and Elegance! This is what I came up with!

I will continue to bring out more posts within this upcoming week! I am working on a few atm. My schedule is all over the place this week so I might end up posting at weird times. I am not sure. But, I am excited to show you more new and older items! I recently bought a ton of things and ...hmm..maybe I shouldn't have! LOL! I am not even using these things. I am sure we all do this. It's a bad habit. Especially, since I need to clean my inventory! LOL Well, anyways this post won't post itself! I hope you like this amazing home!It's one of my favorites now! I love having it here on the land surrounded by waterfalls and off sim mountains! It has a real tranquil feel about it and ton of entertainment areas! Have fun this home you guys! Thank you so much for the support! I have you have an awesome week ahead! Stay tuned for more posts! I am just getting started! Peace and Blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Trompe Loeil - Tehama Modern Cottage 36 LI- NEW at the Collabor88 Event- 

Trompe Loeil Mainstore- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/214/179/22

Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Sliced Grapefruit LI:1
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea LI:1
Apple Fall Chester Outdoor Dining Chair LI:2
Apple Fall Chester Outdoor Dining Table LI:3
Apple Fall SL15B Cake LI:2
Apple Fall Sourbread Loaf in Tin LI:1
Apple Fall Summer Parasol LI:9

Apple Fall Mainstore-

Other Decor-

Atelier Kreslo Festival: Breno's Bread Bowl Soup LI:3
BLACK NEST / Vesi Concrete Lighter LI:2
BackBone Outdoor Hot Tub - Adult (non-facial) LI:19
BackBone Plant Wall Panel LI:18
Betula pendula/Birch 5LI SEASONAL C/M LI:5
Dahlia X MADRAS - Praiano - Moss Cement Pavers LI:4
Dahlia X MADRAS - Praiano - Outdoor String Lights LI:14
Fancy Decor: Round Concrete Coffee Table LI:1
Fancy Decor: Table Runner LI:1
Finca- Paris Pathway long LI:2
Forest - Place setting A LI:1
Loft & Aria - Latgo Potted Potted Banana Plant LI:9
Loft & Aria - Latgo Potted Sansevieria Cylindrica LI:2
Soy. Peacock Chair LI:8
The Loft - Taylor Dining Chair Lattice/White LI:2
box) -Garden- by anc "hanadoki" sakuratree {L}2Li (allcolor) LI:2
box) -Garden- by anc "hanadoki" sakuratree {S}2Li (allcolor) LI:2
dust bunny & con . stargazing truck . adult LI:40
{anc} giant beads flower (clear) LI:5
~BAZAR~ Karina outdoor sofa ADULT LI:10
~BAZAR~ Karina outdoor sofa W/O blanket ADULT LI:9
~BAZAR~ Venice Pergola LI:15

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts