Majesty- A Taste Of Cinoe

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Thrilled to be featuring Cinoe today! I love blogging food and Cinoe makes the most amazing food products! Featuring [Cinoe] Role of bees which is new to the Kustom9 Event! Like always the food dispenses and is bento animated. I was inspired by a new set I got with bakery items and with all of the awesome [Cinoe] food I have in my inventory, I couldn't pass up a chance to show off a good many items. ALL of the food in this dining room is by the store. The chairs, table and pampas grass is from Apple Fall. I love using flowers in dining spaces. I usually put them on the table but I didn't want to take space away from the food so I decided to put them in front of the bakery cases and I love how they look there! The bakery cases are from Dalia and are texture change.  I am glad to get a new set of them. My older ones are quite old. The only thing I wish it featured was a glass that opened up so you can click on the food. Otherwise, you have to cam in to click the food. But, it's really nice. I have a love for all things food in SL. any opportunity to showcase food I am taking it y'all! LOL

I am so glad that the store has come back. You will get to see more posts fore the store in the near future. We are at the end of the month and this appears to be my last post for the month. I hope you guys enjoyed all of the posts for the month of May! I tried to have a variety as usual! Each one of these posts were so fun for me to do and with so much inspiration. I hope that came across in the pictures. With so much going on in the world...it's nice to have a creative outlet to let your mind just chill out. Thank you so much for all of the support my friends! It means a lot! I appreciate you so much! Have a blessed weekend ahead. 



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Role of bees - Cream pie LI:1
[Cinoe] Role of bees - Cutlery LI:1
[Cinoe] Role of bees - Pancake LI:1
[Cinoe] Role of bees - Pear pie LI:1

[Cinoe] Powder snow Gateau chocolat LI:1
[Cinoe] Powder snow Gateau chocolat - slice LI:1
[Cinoe] The arrival of temptation - Baked cheese cake LI:1
[Cinoe] The arrival of temptation - Berry tart LI:2
[Cinoe] The arrival of temptation - Peach tart LI:1
[Cinoe] The arrival of temptation - Pudding tart LI:1
[Cinoe] Their nutritional source - Bibimbap (Dispencer) LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Chocolate frappe (decor) LI:1


Apple Fall Anashara Dining Chair - Cream LI:3
Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Brass LI:2
Apple Fall Pampas Grass
West Village Anashara Dining Table - Aged Oak LI:3


Other Decor-
Dahlia - Bakery - Cloche Display Case - Texture Change LI:68 (I liked the food in the case. The land impact is way smaller than 68 lol) 

Fancy Decor: Table Runner LI:1


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts