Majesty- All Things Change

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring :Haikei: HAI.K /THR.THEDREAM/ FATPACK at the Kustom9 Event. The full set comes with this unique build and some cute decor items like the unique side chairs. I especially love the bear cups. LOL! I had to make myself not super size them in this room! Most of the items in here are from :Haikei: I always like to do some serious mix and matching with items. I tend to use bold colors anytime I feature this awesome store but the items in this set allow me to be more neutral. I added some pink curtains from a previous set to add a touch of pink . But, the main color throughout is white. I had this big chandelier above this room and decided to not use it. I love using light fixtures in any space to give a nice lighting mood. The main thing is getting one that fits the mood of the room. I wanted this living room to feel more like a casual hang out space and not like a fancy parlor. All of the items are mod so you can resize them. I did make the bear cups a tiny bit bigger but do not be surprised to see them super sized on a post one day! LOL I added like decor things on the floor and some nice greenery to compliment the space. I do not have a green thumb in RL but I do have an amazing one in SL! LOL 


I am not done with posts for the month but I am cutting it very close! The space I am working on now I am being my normal super picky self with it and it's taking some time for me to get it together but I really hope you guys like it. It's raining here which has made the area cooler and I love it. It was 90 degrees this weekend and 80 degrees when we were by the water. Do not let me get started with the humidity. Once the humidity hits here I prefer not to be in it. You will NOT see me at an outdoor mall once the Summer season goes full blast. LOL I had two $20 off coupons for Vicky secret I didn't use this weekend cause...I just said screw it! It was too hot and I rather pay the regular or sale price for whatever later. Summer time or Summer weather is just not me you guys. I am not a fan. My hair isn't a fan either. Okay, my friends..I am going to post this now! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAI.K /THR.THEDREAM/ FATPACK- NEW at the Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/130/159/22


:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {7} LI:8
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 4 LI:3


:HAIKEI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Other Decor-

Dahlia - Dalgona - Coffee Tray Dispenser LI:1
Dahlia - J'adore - Flowers LI:1
Dahlia - J'adore - Marshmellows - 2 LI:1
The Loft - Roxy Armless Sofa White 2 LI:4
dust bunny . 90s nostalgia . gaming console. FLF edition LI:2
dust bunny . desert dreams cacti . style b LI:4
~BAZAR~ Lina magazines LI:1


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 
+


Comments

Popular Posts