Majesty- HollyWood Living

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!  Onsu dropped a new house and everyone is going nuts. I posted the ad on my fb when it dropped and woo the shares I got from that! LOL Everyone was as thrilled as I was. As you know I typically do more than one post with an Onsu house so this will be no different. I am also featuring this awesome dining set from KraftWork which is new to the FaMESHed event! It's called KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection. It has everything you need in the full set to have an amazing dining experience worthy of Hollywood Living! This house is pretty big and it comes in 2 versions. With the ground level you would have to terraform your land to accommodate the lower underground garage. If this garage doesn't make you buy cars to put in it I don't know what to tell you. The sky version is very similar but has nice landscaping and a picturesque surround that goes around it. A long time ago I only lived in skyboxes and let me say I wish they would have been like this. It's amazing and I love all of the waterfalls. I am super thrilled to see a new modern style build. This house has taken me some time to post and I knew it would. I don't rush when I decorate. I find that when you rush you make mistakes. But, I want to post it today so here we go!

My inspiration for this home is the name of the home..HollyWood Living..How would I see my home if I was living in Hollywood? Well, I love modern things so it would have that modern and mid century modern feel to it.  I don't know if anyone in SL knows how much decorating is a passion for me. Y'all see me decorating and blogging in sl but I go nuts in RL too. I have a few stores in RL I just have a fit in every time I go. It's funny to me because when I was younger I didn't get that damn excited going in to home decor stores but the really established ones I shop at I just have a fit. LOL! This home comes with some awesome photo surround textures and of course I wanted to show off the Hollywood one in this dining room space.  Most of the house I decorated white for a very bright feel but this dining room called for earthy tones and I went with it. It does blend with the rest of the house though. I really have enjoyed decorating this home. I am still debating how many posts but at least 2 will be posted. If you are thinking about this home and love to have some space to decorate you will love this house you guys. I cannot say that enough. I hope you like this dining room! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I hope you will like the rest of the posts I post the rest of this awesome month! I appreciate you so much! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured-

Credits-

Onsu - "Hollywood" House




KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection- NEW- at FaMESHed Event-

KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Bamboo Chandelier Natural LI:9
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Concrete Vase LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Dining Chair Light LI:2
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Dining Table Light LI:2
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Duo Book Pile LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Indoor Potted Tree LI:12
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Marble Prisms LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Marble Sphere LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Minimalist Shelf LI:9
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Rug LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Rustic Vases Duo LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Solitary Vase (Gift) LI:2
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Table Clutter (Gift) LI:2
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Trio Book Pile 1 LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Trio Book Pile 2 LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Trio Book Row 1 LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Trio Book Row 2 LI:1




Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Sliced Grapefruit LI:1
Apple Fall Swan Toast Caddy & Toast LI:1
West Village Spring Tulips LI:4


Other Decor-

Fancy Decor: Coffee LI:1
Fancy Decor: Coffee Carafe LI:1
Fancy Decor: Glass Salt & Pepper Shakers LI:1
Fancy Decor: Mimosa LI:1
Fancy Decor: Napkin Holder LI:1
Fancy Decor: Plate of Toast LI:1
Fancy Decor: Strawberry Preserves LI:1
dust bunny . dreamy outing . croissant sandwiches LI:1
dust bunny . dreamy outing . potato chips LI:1
dust bunny . mini heart pizza LI:1
~BAZAR~Sunset - Place setting LI:1


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


 

Comments

Popular Posts