Majesty- The Sun Is Calling

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Trompe Loeil - Jetje Vintage Camper Set which is new to the Alpha Event! This camper is super cute! It is texture change along with the awning with light or no light versions. The cute striped chair is also a part of the set. It was really fun decorating this camper and the surrounding island. I used a ton of flowers, grass and greenery to make the surroundings very lush. I also added some newer favs and dragonflies. The camper also has a closed door version but this time of year you want windows and doors open to let in the fresh air and sun! i got up bright and early today and got a nice big latte and frappucino for later along with some breakfast. I have only tackled the latte so far since it's hot. Oh I got vanilla bean scones too. Greedy today wow. lol YOLO people..Well that's what they say. I like dark spaces but I also like to crank up some nice lighting expecially to celebrate the coming of Spring! I am struggling putting up my boots. I love my boots. LOL I rather have boots than sandals but.....my dresses and the boots I am so fond of atm do not go together at all. So, I am going to have to give it up. 


I have a ton of items around this lil quaint home. A small space lets you do anything you want to do. The prim amount will enable you to go nuts making it super detailed and fun. I actually decorated the outside first and then moved inside. Until I liked what I had going on outside of the camper I was not going anywhere! I hope you guys like the end result! This is the beginning of May and my first post of the month. I hope to do more posts this month than the last but not making any promises. But, let that goal be there for me! I post a recap of the previous month on facebook so feel free to follow my page there if you like. Thank you so much for the support my friends and the kind words of encouragement! I appreciate it more than I can ever say! I am going to post this while I get my frappe out of the freezer! LOL Have a blessed month my friends and new week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Trompe Loeil - Jetje Vintage Camp Chair LI:1
Trompe Loeil - Jetje Vintage Camper Awning + Lights LI:10
Trompe Loeil - Jetje Vintage Camper Open PG LI:22

Trompe Loeil - Jetje Vintage Camper Set - NEW at the Alpha Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS%203/132/111/1001


Apple Fall Designer Hat Box LI:1
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Eku's Green LI:2
Apple Fall Mixer - Mint LI:1
Apple Fall Original Artwork - Cliffside LI:1


Other Decor-

Dahlia - Olivia - Chandelier  - LIGHT SOURCE LI:2
dust bunny . Con - Emma Flower Bicycle - Decor LI:8
dust bunny . welcome mat . home . group gift LI:2
Elm. Rosalind Market Cart [Maple] LI:6
FINCA - Aloe Vera tall spotted LI:1
FINCA - sphere hedge V2 LI:1
floorplan. fresh flowers sign LI:1
HISA - Flora wildflower grass - Dark Greens LI:1
hive // classic double wall sconce . scripted LI:1
LOVE - ELOWEN TREE - 2 TREES - B LI:2
Lagom - Cozy blanket pile [ Brights ] LI:3
ReKa. Cake Tray LI:4
Soy. Reed Screen [Sudare] Light -Half rolled LI:1
tarte. dreamcatcher (light) LI:2
{anc} giant beads flower (clear) LI:5
{what next} Petite Mailbox (green) LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts