Majesty- Bright Like The Sun

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring some awesome new items! CHEZ MOI Zween Set is new to the Cosmopolitan event, JIAN Cat Collection // Backpack Carrier is new to The Fifty event any my cozy outfit Cynful Jemma's Casual Go To Fatpack is newly updated with more body sizes. It is a rare time for me to be in a blog post but I had to so I can show you the adorable cat carrier from Jian. It is color change along with the cat with a few handy huds. Please note I made the carrier smaller to fit over my butt! LOL That did alter the sizing of the cat as well. I might not have to do that standing up but for this postion of course my booty is right there and I had to make adjustments. The rest of the kitties are part of a bigger collection of these amazing cats. Animesh and many different versions. The Zween set is texture change and comes with everything you need for a cozy living space. My pop of color is yellow and I just went with it for a bright space. My outfit is from Cynful. The store keeps updating their older outfits for Ebody and Kupra which thrills me. I love my kupra and it's funny because many people have thought I had on Legacy. I am not a fan of Legacy. I am missing out on a ton of clothes but..you have to have on 10 deformers to make that body work so what does that say? LOL I might eventually start wearing it so I can wear more clothes but for now I am just enjoying the main body I have. My wig comes from Funkystench. I love the store so much! I was in love from the first release. I also love how the creator has started to make hairbases to go with her wigs.


They have nice detail. It's nice to have a mesh wig with a hairbase for it. Many hairbases go with the flexi wigs and since I have been on here 1000 yrs I prefer not to go back to 2007 with the flexi wigs. I have bought some and they....the quality control is not there. They even give you demoes with no hairbase and when you buy it you see why. Never liked my hair going through my boobs and booty so..yea. I do sometimes give it a try with mostly disappointment. Either the hair looks horrid from the back or the hairbase has no detail and is reallly bad. Bloggers make the wigs look great with PS and the way they stand and with smaller boobs. Then you try a demo and you have to make sure it's the same wig! LOL  I actually recently bought two wigs that have no hairbase and lol....I just had to laugh. Either find a hairbase that will cost more than the wigs or just delete. I did make note on the store owners profile to not shop there again though. So, please beware of the flexi hair stores. My love for Funkystench increases with every release and I have bought almost all of the wigs. Woo, I went on about wigs! LOL My bad you guys. Let me say one more thing. The quality of the flexi hair from years ago is better than what is out now. Maybe someone will step up and actually work on the quality of both hairbase and wig. But, anyhoo! Another blog post posted! I have more....Onsu is on the horizon. I am working on these posts as fast as possible while I have time. I hope you like everything my dear friends! Full credits will be below! Thank you dearly for the support! I appreciate you so much! Much love to you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Zween Set- NEW at the Cosmopolitan Anniversary Event- 


CHEZ MOI Pancake Plate Decor LI:1
CHEZ MOI Zween Accent Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Zween Couch (Adult) LI:13

JIAN Cat Collection // Backpack Carrier- NEW at The Fifty Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty/1/129/777


JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Food & Water Mat 3li LI:3
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Leg Licker 2li LI:2
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Sitter F LI:2
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Sleeper 2li LI:2
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Stretcher Forward 3li LI:3
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Yawner 2li LI:2
JIAN Hedgehog Wanderer (rez me!) LI:4




MudHoney Lita Ottoman - Neutrals LI:4

West Village Charleston Curtains - Cream LI:5


Other Decor-

Dahlia - J'adore - Flowers LI:1
Dahlia - Raine - Shelf Decor @ LI:1
Dahlia - Raine - Shelf Decor Ambersand LI:1
Dahlia - Raine - Shelf Decor Money Sign LI:1
FINCA - Aloe Vera LI:2
Fancy Decor: Martini LI:1
Fancy Decor: Martini Olives LI:1
Fancy Decor: Martini Shaker - gold (touch for drink) LI:1
Fancy Decor: Martini Tools - gold LI:1
Fancy Decor: Martini Tray - gold LI:1
Pitaya - Vintage baskets 03 (painted) LI:2
Soy. Fancy Flower String Lights [White-Vertical] LI:5
Soy. Reed Screen [Sudare] Light -Down LI:1
dust bunny & con . serenea bathroom . wall fountain LI:13
dust bunny . desert dreams cacti . style c LI:4
dust bunny . kawaii lunch . chicken sliders LI:1
dust bunny . kawaii lunch . fawn bento LI:1
dust bunny . kawaii lunch . katsu bento LI:1
dust bunny . violet vanity . makeup palettes LI:2
dust bunny . violet vanity . skincare tray LI:1
tarte. string light photos II (draped) LI:4

On me:

Featuring-

JIAN Cat Collection // Backpack Carrier (add me!)

 
Cynful Jemma's Casual Go To - Shorts - Kupra
Cynful Jemma's Casual Go To - Top - Kupra Org
Cynful Jemma's Casual Go To - Socks - Kupra


Other things-

FUNKYSTENCH - LUVLI (SIDE)
[hh] Devina Bindi SPARKLES (Resizable)

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




 

Comments

Popular Posts