Majesty- HollyWood Living Part.Two

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring The Onsu Hollywood home and {moss&mink}Valerie Outdoor Bath and Fountains. Of course, when you are living in Hollywood you wouldn't want a basic ass bathroom. You can use this bath set outdoors but why not use it indoors? It's a true statement peice in this Lux bathroom and I just had to go with it. The items are all texture change but I went with white for a bright and bold feeling. Most of the items in this room are from {moss&mink} and the items have this room work with the mood I was going for. Once I set everything in to place and took a nice long look and didn't want to mess with anything I knew that this room was finished! That is usually how I know I am done with a space. When I look at it and I don't see anything else to fix or change. The one thing that is always interesting when I decorate it the size of the item compared to the house when I rez it. LOL Most times it works easily but sometimes I scratch my head but it always works out. The rooms in this home are plenty big enough so I didn't have this problem with choosing a bathroom that fit my vision. This room has huge windows like most of the house has but they are mostly covered with the awesome design on the bath tub and fountains. 

I am a Cancer sign so I love water so much and this set called to me. I wanted a spa like ultra modern and glam bathroom for the Hollywood elite. This is what I came up with and I hope y'all like it!I put some hydrangea flowers throughout. I can never have too many of this plant in sl or rl. The tub has candles but I added more all around it! My theme was more....just more. LOL Chandeliers in the bathroom, candles and flowers. I feel these are the things that make our bathrooms santcuaries and they really bring the lux feel if that is your style. I like chandeliers in any room. Come to think of it, I don't think I saw a room that I didn't think needed a chandelier. LOL!The palm tree you see out the window comes with the home if you can believe it. It's perfect. If I do more outdoor posts this Summer do not be surprised to see it again or from more home windows. This Hollywood home realy brings that extra glam to SL and if you want a home you can easily be proud of this is a must have along with this awesome bath set. I am having a very late week so I am really struggling to finish these posts and them out but I am working on them you guys!Just stay tuned to see the new things that have inspired me! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it so much! I hope you are enjoying these new home posts! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu - "Hollywood" House




{moss&mink} Valerie Outdoor Bath (Adult)
{moss&mink} Valerie Water Fountain
{moss&mink} #Blessed LI:1
{moss&mink} Aeryn Kitchen - Sink LI:3
{moss&mink} Aria Wall Mirror LI:2
{moss&mink} Bottled Wall Flowers (agapanthus) LI:2
{moss&mink} French Candle (Cluster) LI:1
{moss&mink} Marble candle holder LI:2


Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - White LI:2


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts