Majesty- Up In The Clouds (Flying High)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring an awesome skybox by Haikei at the Harajuku event. This skybox is adorable. I picked my favorite spot to show you with this gorgeous window shaped as a heart! Most of the items in this space are from the store. I wanted a whimsical feel filled with pink, black and puppies! This is what I came up with! The pups from Jian add so much personality to the space and they are texture changed. I had the held version of this pup from a previous gacha so it was nice to see all of them released again with copy permissions!  I added the picture in the window to go with the theme. Otherwise you would be able to see outside the skybox which gives you the perfect excuse to be creative! You can do so much with this! I got some decor things from Movement this last Weekend sale and the items fit perfectly on the shelves. I even had clouds in here at one points and was like nah...so I just went with these awesome stars and let the clouds stay on the picture! 

I am taking a blog break this month my friends. This is the last one I have "planned". I might pop back for a post or two but I always take the month of October off. Stay tuned. Check my flickr to stay up to date or even follow my page on Facebook! This way you will always be aware when I post something new. I want to thank all of you dearly for the support! It always means so much to see the spaces I decorate inspire you for your own special place. I hope this month treats you well! Have a blessed day and month! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ FATPACK@HARAJUKU- 

Harajuku Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Intimacy/102/64/2514

HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ 2 LI:5
HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ 3 LI:15
HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ 4 LI:3
HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ 6 LI:9
HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ 7 LI:3
HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/HOUSE/BRIGHT LI:53


:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 3-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 3-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 5 LI:5
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 5 LI:5
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: GOOD & BLAND / GACHA / 7 LI:3
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 1 LI:5
:HAIKEI: PASTEL OF SUMMER / 2-A LI:2
HAIKEI /COLORANDMOODY/ 5 LI:2

HAIKEI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/127/136/3003


JIAN King Charles Spaniel - Daisies LI:2
JIAN King Charles Spaniel - Floor Snoozer LI:1
JIAN King Charles Spaniel - Upside Down Sleeper LI:1
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23

Other Decor-

Fancy Decor: Nelsen Books B LI:1
Fancy Decor: Prescott Book Stack with Box LI:1
Fancy Decor: Satie Coffee Books LI:1
HPMD* Cloud Story-Rabbit----floating star3 LI:1
MVT - Phone light ring stand LI:5
MVT - Some Witch decor LI:3
MVT - Storage with hat - Moon child - Gold LI:6
NOMAD // Fringe Floor Lamp // Rose LI:3

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts