Majesty- Trick Or Treat 2021

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am still taking my break for the month but.....lol....If I don't do anything in a creative way my head will explode! I am not a Halloween person but some awesome items came out that inspired me so I will be doing a few posts before this month ends. I am here today featuring Apple Fall Inflatable pumpkins and [Cinoe] Autumn Heart sets!! These awesome punpkins are new versions of the older one we all know and love. They are promo priced at the moment for only 50L per color pack! There is four themes: Mischief, Cutie, Scaredy and Boo. There is also four colors : Orange, Black, White and Zombie. I have all colors here and an example of each of the facial expressions. I wanted like a Halloween themed bar with food and the food I chose is the awesome Candy Apples from [Cinoe]!! The store is still up and running and you can get these awesome bento dispensable apples for this season and any time of the year. I go to a market in rl that has fresh candy apples all year so...I see them as a yr round food item but I know back home we only had them around this time of year at the state fair which is actually going on now! Beautiful memories. 

I want to send a shout out to all of the bloggers that keep it going! I have seen some awesome posts that give me a push to throw some creative dust in the air!! Especially my awesome friends! I just have to be inspired or want to decorate with something. It's hard to explain. The mood is everything for me. It could also be that this month is filled with the birthdays of my favorite people. In SL and RL I am really surrounded by Libras and Virgos so it's been nothing but birthdays and this month is filled with my friends/familes birthdays so Happy Birthday to all of my beloveds. I can be as weird as I wanna be and none of them even blink. LOL! I hope everyone is having a wonderful month. I can smell the holiday season coming upon us. It smells like cinnamon apples to me. LOL! Cinnamon everything. I am going to be around. Let me see what I can do while I am being productive! Thank you so much for stopping by and the support! Peace, Safety and blessings to you! Much love always, xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Inflatable Pumpkins - Collection
Apple Fall Inflatable Pumpkin - Boo, Black LI:1
Apple Fall Inflatable Pumpkin - Cutie, Zombie LI:1
Apple Fall Inflatable Pumpkin - Mischief, Orange LI:1
Apple Fall Inflatable Pumpkin - Scaredy, White LI:1



[Cinoe] Autumn heart 
[Cinoe] Autumn heart - Candy apple (Brown) LI:3
[Cinoe] Autumn heart - Candy apple (Green) LI:2
[Cinoe] Autumn heart - Candy apple (Red) LI:1




+Half-Deer+ Starlit Spiderweb - Full Web B LI:1
{wn} BOO Neon - Orange LI:1
{wn} BOO Neon - White LI:1
{wn} Short Pumpkin Luminary (silver) LI:1
{wn} Tall Pumpkin Luminary (black) LI:1
{wn} Tall Pumpkin Luminary (silver) LI:1
Elm. Emi Wall Shelf ~ Long [Black/Gold] LI:3
Elm. Emi Wall Shelf ~ Long+Spiderwebs [Black/Gold] LI:7

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 

 

Comments

Popular Posts