Majesty- Framing Moments

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Chez Moi Furniture with this new Comfy living room set new to the Shiny Shabby event! You get all you need in this full set to have the perfect living space. The Sofa and pouf are texture change with the hud. I was tempted to go all colorful but went with gray and white with having the pictures and flowers being the pops of color in the space. This sofa set reminds me a little of a set I just saw at Crate and Barrel. The cool thing is in SL you do not have to worry about your furniture getting dirty. People sit on these sofas in the store and......lol the bottom cloth was dirty af. I was like this is a good example of something I will not buy because of a good store visual of how durable it is NOT. Lol We don't have those issues in SL so this set will always be crisp and clean. A good many of the extra decor items are from Apple Fall and my little red fox catching a nap is from JIAN. The wood tone adds to the xozy feel of this room along with the personalized decor. I really enjoyed decorating this living room space. Any time I see a new set available that makes me get all excited I just have to show it to y'all! LOL It's always nice to create new spaces that can hold new memories that you can look back on. I was going to add in pics of my friends and family but decided not to. 

I didn't want to make this space too personal In fact, I typically don't put pics of my avi throughout my homes. If I do have pics of anyone hanging around it's of my beloved people. I just don't need pics of my avi hanging around hell I look at her when I cam around anyways. LOL!!!!! You guys rarely see me in blog posts as well. It's just not my thing. But, anyways..I am going to finish writing this up so I can post it today. I was actually supposed to be on vacation all of this month. I didn't get to do what I wanted to as far as updating my avi. So far I only updated my head and not the body...lol But, I loveeee my body. It will take some time I guess. But, this go around I am going to get one of the bodies that all stores make things for (not Maitreya) because I am over having the body that never gets updated and gets tossed to the side. It always happens to me with the body I choose and I am kinda over it now. In the meantime I am fighting to keep my Freya going. I love it so much. My shape is perfect and trying to remake it on these other bodies is like a big hell no especially kupra. Wasted money. LOL Anywho, I am done whining my friends! I hope all is well! Thank you dearly for the support and I wish all of you a blessed day and week! Much love and blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Comfy Living Room Set- NEW at Shiny Shabby- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Luxe/122/137/28

CHEZ MOI Comfy Couch (Adult) LI:10
CHEZ MOI Comfy Pouf LI:2
CHEZ MOI Domino Set LI:1
CHEZ MOI Gather Coffee Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Gather Side Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Ladder with Blankets LI:6
CHEZ MOI Nacho Tray LI:2


Apple Fall Blueberries LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 10 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 11 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 14 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1
Apple Fall Carter Lamp - Bronze LI:2
Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (Carrara Marble) LI:5
Apple Fall Cosmos Flowers - Black LI:6
Apple Fall Red Wine w/ Glasses LI:1
Apple Fall Sophia Frame, 4:3 - Stripped Oak LI:1


Other Decor-

Avani Books & Links LI:1
BLACK NEST / Kodikas Rug LI:1
BLACK NEST / Mikhaelis Pyramid Incense LI:1
Granola. Lydia Mirror. Silver. LI:2
Loft & Aria - Juniper Lamp Clear LI:1
Trompe Loeil - Ettienne Cottage Blanc M/C LI:27
[North Oak] + Merle Cotton Curtain (neutral) LI:3

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts