Majesty- It's a Vibe

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Haikei with this new set called HAI.K /CHARMVIBE/ and it's new to the Kustom9 event for October. The house I have decorated comes with the full set! I wanted a little playful room filled with cute decor items, Cute pups and bold colors! This is what I came up with! I mostly used items from the set and some other extra decor items from previous ones. These lil pups are perfect for the holiday season and year around with the different versions/costumes available. Their fur is also texture change. This room called to me with the black walls. Do not be surprised to see me decorate it again in the future in a different way. I wanted to focus on the table set but I had other ideas as well. It's really a pup party in here. LOL


I am not rambling tonight my friends! It is kinda late and I want to get this posted now while I have the time! I hope you enjoyed this post! I am working on another one to show you very soon! So stay tuned for that! I appreciate the support it means a lot! Thank you so much and I hope all of you stay safe! Full details are below! Take Care! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAI.K /CHARMVIBE/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / 1 LI:3
:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / 2-White LI:1
:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / 2-black LI:1
:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / 7 LI:1
:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / 8 LI:2
:HAIKEI: CHARM VIBE / HOUSE

:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {5} LI:3
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5} LI:1
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams / GACHA / 7 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {4} LI:4
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 1-B LI:2


JIAN King Charles Spaniel // Decor-
JIAN King Charles Spaniel - Floor Snoozer LI:1

JIAN Wonky Weenies- 
JIAN Wonky Weenies :: Angel Wanderer LI:5
JIAN Wonky Weenies :: Cute AF PJs Wanderer LI:5
JIAN Wonky Weenies :: Starry PJs Wanderer LI:5


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts