Majesty- Now Or Never

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today with a fashion post! Yes, an actual fashion post featuring JIAN Bichon Frise Fatpack and Blueberry - HBIC - Megapack! Brand new full outfit and pups that actually go with the set! I tried to wear a wig for y'all today but....LOL the way I made my face shape was for my hairbases without wigs. So, I tend to not like ANY wigs. I did such a good job getting it the way I wanted that wigs just don't work. I do buy wigs and try to get into it but at the end of the day I go back to a fade or short hairbase. I am not even gonna talk about these flexi wigs. LOL! I had on one after I paid 400L for it. The base that came with it was horrid and I got all of these bases that go down on your forehead to your eyes. I look like I had a five head. Fk that!!! LOL So, anyways I tried for y'all. Tons of options in the items I am featuring today. So many color options and huds that you can have your own look! The JIAN Bichon Frise set has different versions of this little fuzz ball. Wanderer, Companion, Arm, held, Purse Carrier, Pallet Bed and sitter versions. I have a good many here with me today in various textures. There is versions with and without clothes.I used dressed versions here. You can change their clothing textures, All of the pallet bed, the purse and their fur. Just everything can be changed. LOL The outfit has a bunch of different options all the way down to the shoes. There is socks as well but I am not a big sock person. My avi is on the thicker side and .........well socks don't look all that great on me. Anything that can be thigh high on me I am very particular about. However, if you like socks they will be wonderful with your outfit. I am mostly a monochrome person. Which of course inspired how I utilized the hud and what colors I chose for me and my pups. These items are brand new to the main stores so have a run down! Thank you so much for stopping by. Wishing all of you an awesome weekend. Thank you for the support as always. xoxo <3333 Ebony


 Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits-


Featured-

JIAN Bichon Frise Purse Carrier (Dressed)

JIAN Bichon Frise Wanderer (Dressed)

JIAN Bichon Frise Pallet Bed (Dressed)

JIAN Bichon Frise Sitter (Dressed)


JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23



Blueberry - HBIC - Tops - Freya

Blueberry - HBIC - Shorts - Freya

Blueberry - HBIC - Shoes - Freya

Blueberry Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lenox%20and%20Blueberry/129/163/29


Cynful Diamond Bracelet L - Belleza Freya

Cynful Diamond Bracelet R - Belleza Freya

Cynful Mina Piercings - Garter L - Belleza Freya

Cynful Mina Piercings - Knuckle L - Belleza

Cynful Mina Piercings - Knuckle R - Belleza

Cynful Diamond Choker - Belleza Freya


Cynful Mainstore- 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/87/127/24


Other Items- 

Alice Eternity Set 18k
.random.Matter. - Yesung Earrings - Short [Gold] [L]
.random.Matter. - Yesung Earrings - Short [Gold] [R]
Ascendant - Whore Deluxe Nails Fatpack - Belleza






Comments

Popular Posts