Majesty- A Little Bit Of Sunshine

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I have a new post today featuring {moss&mink} Silvia Daybed. It is brand new to the FaMESHed event!! I feel daybeds are so underrated. The name makes them feel like they are only for napping or daytime slumber. I love daybeds as full on night time sleep furniture. They can be super comfy and really romantic in a nice bedroom! I was inspired by neutrals and a pop of blue throughout this bedroom space in the lovely Downtown Skybox made by Onsu! The daybed comes in PG and Adult versions. It is also texture change with the Uni-hud. The pillows, wood and everything is fully customizable. I put in some new items I love as well as some older ones. I have the adorable Bichons from JIAN in here looking cute sitting on the rug. I just love the mood with them and I am enjoying having them in new spaces. I mixed and matched a good many items from some of my favs like Apple Fall, Dust Bunny, and Dahlia to name a few. It has been really dreary and rainy here the last few days so I enjoyed adding a little bit of sunshine in here for a bright and jovial mood. 

If you look at my posts over the years you can find the statue from Kalopsia you see here. It will always be on of my favs. I love statues and decor that adds personality or a bit of glam to a space. Every space can be decorated in so many ways and I love using creativity to change a mood in a room just by the decor I use. I really enjoyed decorating this bedroom and I hope you enjoy it as well! I want to say thank you for all of the support, views, likes and shares!! Hopefully this space will inspire you for your own special bedroom or dayroom! The sky is the limit with endless ways to make a room yours. I appreciate all of you so much! I hope everyone is staying safe! Have a wonderful weekend! I am not through for the month. More to come so stay tuned! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits- 


Featured-

{moss&mink} Silvia Daybed (PG) LI:15


NEW at FAMESHed Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/227/227/801

{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29


Onsu- "Downtown" Skybox - 

Onsu Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203


Apple Fall Cushion - Cross Trellis, Navy LI:1

Apple Fall Cushion - Embossed Trellis, Navy LI:1

Apple Fall Georgia Terracotta Urn - Limewashed LI:2

West Village iFall Pro 2019 - Aluminium LI:1

Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/47/129/29


JIAN Bichon Frise Sitter LI:40

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/242/246/28


Kalopsia - Fancy Statue LI:2

Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/141/129/2643


Other decor- 

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold LI:1

+Half-Deer+ Succulent Crystal Terrarium - Green/Gold (Med) LI:2

BLACK NEST / Hohto Boxers - Blue LI:1

BLACK NEST / Hohto Jeans - Light Denim LI:2

BLACK NEST / Hohto Shirt - White LI:1

BLACK NEST / Hohto T-Shirt - Light Grey LI:1

Dahlia - Octavia - Hourglass - Copper LI:1

Fancy Decor: Jacques Sconce A LI:1

Loft & Aria - Amherst Rug LI:3

Loft & Aria - Liza Chandelier LI:3

dust bunny . briefcase record player . blue LI:1

dust bunny . briefcase record player . yellow LI:1

dust bunny . dipped nesting tables LI:3

dust bunny . lighted jar . type b LI:2

dust bunny . sweet dreams . lamp LI:1

dust bunny . sweet dreams . morning tray LI:2

dust bunny . violet vanity . brush holder LI:1

dust bunny . violet vanity . desk LI:3

dust bunny . violet vanity . fur chair LI:3

dust bunny . violet vanity . skincare tray LI:1

floorplan. neon all you need is lol LI:2



Comments

Popular Posts