Majesty- A Journey For The Day

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Wishing all of you an amazing weekend! I am here featuring Pop Camp Set by Chez Moi Furniture! It's new to the Access Event! You can change it to several colors but in the end I went with Yellow! You get the cute stools, light poles and Campfire in this adorable set!  My red Foxes are from JIAN. I love adding pets to spaces for personality and they fit perfectly and also inspired the space. Shout out to the beautiful red fox that crossed my path in rl during one of the longest days of my life. So many things in life inspire how we do things and how we see them. I love turning my inspiration and thoughts into something special. Each space I decorate has it's own meaning. This one is dear to many for many reasons. I added cusions from Apple Fall and KraftWork. The tent has pillows but I wanted to add more of course. lol The little hen and chicks are from mishmish and super adorable. I had to add greenery around to finish off the space. 

I don't always embrace the orange/yellows of the fall season when it comes to trees and shrubs on sl. I did add some autumn leaves and yellow plants though. The yellow of the tend does a nice job of breaking up all the green. It's a nice balance and I hope all of you like it! It's always nice to have a wonderful weekend come upon us after a long week. I am not done posting for the month but very close now. I have had to cut back a lot. It's Quality over Quantity at this point. Not going to ramble long today. I really need a latte. LOL!!! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I thank you more than I can say! Stay tuned! Be safe!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Pop Camp Set - CHEZ MOI- NEW at Access Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/40/131/21

Pop Camp Tent (Adult) CHEZ MOI LI:5
Pop Campfire CHEZ MOI LI:3
Pop Light Poles CHEZ MOI LI:9
Pop Stool CHEZ MOI LI:1


Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Bronze LI:1
Apple Fall Flowering Shrub - Autumn Yellow LI:2

JIAN :: Red Fox Collection
Jian :: Red Fox (Static - Sleeping L) LI:1
Jian :: Red Fox (Static - Standing L) LI:1

KraftWork Serene Collection . Neckroll Pillow . Pastel Tones LI:5

Other Decor-
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green] LI:1
Botanical - Sunflower: Row of 4 [G] LI:1
HPMD* Tall Cliff green - B LI:2
HPMD* wire grass - green b LI:1
MishMish - Chick / Bliss LI:1
MishMish - Chick / Eating b LI:1
MishMish - Hen / in nest LI:1
Skye ZG Shrub 2 LI:1
Skye Zen Garden 3 - Corner Path LI:5
Skye Zen Garden Golden Euonymus LI:1
Skye Zen Garden Ground Cover Half LI:1
Skye Zen Garden Hebe LI:1
Skye Zen Garden Island / Edge 1 LI:4
Skye Zen Garden Island Rock Moss LI:1
Skye Zen Garden Large Rock LI:1
[Con.] Campfire String lights LI:3
dust bunny . cider sunsets . homemade cider LI:2
dust bunny . cider sunsets . sweater weather LI:2
dust bunny . cozy reading LI:1
floorplan. beware of chickens sign LI:1




Comments

Popular Posts