Majesty- St Cloud Living

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the Onsu St. Cloud Skybox! I wanted to show you how I decorated the living room. This room is more than enough to have your living space how you want it. I went with a monochrome color scheme with green. I wanted a formal living room feel. One of my favorite stores is Fancy Decor. I shop there a lot and the items I used went perfect with this high quality home! It does not have to be formal. A comfy big sectional from KraftWork or MudHoney would easily fit in here as well for a more relaxed feel. I just felt like going more formal. I also used a lot of lighting. I am a huge fans of lights all over the place and I just had fun adding them throughout the room. They are not super bright either so having them all on at one time really brings a nice lighting mood to the space. This skybox is 95 land impact and a few prims less without the Surround. You can easily mod and tint it like with past homes from the store. There is also a interior details hud where you can change certain elements of the home and also the surround.It has two bedrooms, one bathroom with the owner's suite having a walk in closet. It is really fun to customize and add your own touches to it. A nee month is here! Today is the first day of November! I wish everyone an awesome month! October just went by so fast. I hope you like today's post! Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I have credits below! The skybox is new and at the Onsu mainstore. There is a demo area so you can see it and get a feel for everything! Thank you so much for the support and I wish all of you a wonderful week and brand new month! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "St. Cloud" Skybox


Apple Fall Bohemian Coffee Press LI:1
Apple Fall Georgia Terracotta Urn - Limewashed LI:4

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black LI:1
Fancy Decor: Books & Bookends (black) LI:1
Fancy Decor: Carter Fire Screen LI:1
Fancy Decor: Carter Fire Tools LI:1
Fancy Decor: Carter Photo Frame LI:1
Fancy Decor: Carter Vase with Branches LI:1
Fancy Decor: Evans Rug LI:3
Fancy Decor: Evans Sofa (adult) LI:7
Fancy Decor: Henrik Artwork B (frame texture change) LI:3
Fancy Decor: Incense Urn (copper) LI:2
Fancy Decor: Music Booklet LI:1
Fancy Decor: Retro Clock LI:4
Fancy Decor: Spinet Harpsichord (white) LI:7
Fancy Decor: Spinet Harpsichord Stool (white) LI:2
Fancy Decor: Verona Backlit Mirror B LI:1
Fancy Decor: Vintage Camera LI:1
Loft & Aria - Hana Stone Table LI:1
NOMAD // Curtain B //  LI:6
[Tia] Bear floor rug 4 LI:2





Comments

Popular Posts