Majesty- Let The Light Shine in

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I have a new post for you today! Featuring :HAIKEI: Keep this Simple Gacha key! New to the Kustom9 event for November!! The rare is the house I have this living space in! There is several other common items which I have in here! The colors inspired where I went with this space and I had maybe too much fun with the lighting but I just love it. This is what I came up with! Most of the items come from the new gacha key along with some older favs. I have so many cute decor things I wanted to show you and I filled the table with the ones I felt fit this space! It's a holidayish feel space without all of the normal colors. More of a Fall holiday mood. I got the cute lighted up houses from Half Deer and the lighted jars are from Pitaya. The roman shades are from MudHoney and are truly some of my fav window treatments. I can never have too many window coverings. I paid for the lil chinchilla twice. LOL It kept me on my toes while shopping from that point on. Double paying on an expensive item wouldn't be fun. LOL! Idk what was going on with SL.The sales are everywhere and by the weekend it will be sales galore all over the grid! It's a good time to get things that you might have overlooked because you were being cheap. lol I am more of a home decor buyer but you have to keep your avi up as well so I might get some things for my avatar this weekend mostly. I have one home decor store I would love to have a sale but they usually don't. Be careful buying giftcards y'all. I went to a sale that didn't let you use store credits or your gift cards. So...ummmm wtf? I got many giftcards for my birthday and sadly most of them are stores that only let you buy during regular price times. I do not want these giftcards ever again. LOL! To name a few that I was able to use for sales..Fancy Decor and Nutmeg!!! I only can think of those at the top of my head..Trompe Loeil is a great one to get giftcards from as well. Well, I am done fussing. LOL! I just would have bought more from the store I was shopping at if I was able to use my credit. It totally turned me off. Oh well!  I have full credits below! I am not going to ramble long today! I hope everyone will have a wonderful week ahead and an awesome Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Thank you dearly for all of the support. I appreciate it so much. Stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 


:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 1 LI:5
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 2 LI:4
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 3 LI:5
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 6-A LI:3
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / RARE LI:89
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA- NEW to Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/124/127/21

:HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams / GACHA / 4 LI:9
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 8 LI:1
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 6 LI:2

MudHoney Roman Shade Up LI:2
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Pitaya - Magic Capsules (lanterns) 5 LI:1


+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Short B LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Tall A LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Tall B LI:2

+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil LI:1

dust bunny . pbj time . prep board LI:1
{vespertine} - woodland cup hanger. LI:2




Comments

Popular Posts