Majesty- Redbone

Hello there! What a difference a day makes lol. I am bringing a new fashion post featuring [Cynful] today. But this isn't the original post. I had on the romper in black and now I have on orange. I have a cold and I wasn't in a cheery mood LOL. So black was on point. I was like yasssssssss dark colors today. But today I look back at those pics and think that is way too dark. I felt bright and cheery today so I am wearing the orange color with white polka dots. The fatpack of this romper will give you a billion colors. You also get 4 pattern versions. black polka dots, white polka dots, Solid and Anchor print. I am a polka dot type of person and I wanted a color that would look nice with my jewelry set from LayGo. It is bold and big in a good way. I am back at the Maison sim and it's been awhile since I came over and it's still as beautiful as last time. I was feeling beachy and if you ask if I have worn heels on the beach in rl. I have to say I have!! lol It was a small beach and I did bring back up shoes. I just wasn't feeling sand in my toes that day. Typically it would be a flip flop day but I love these shoes on here and they matched my cute romper. The bracelets are also by [Cynful] and they have a hud so you can take away bracelets or add them. They go the length of your arm. But since I was already blinged out up top I didn't wanna over do it.

Rompers are really big right now and I see they are trying to make it a trend in rl for them. But, I haven't seen any men crazy enough to do that yet. I did see one post on social media about a romper he bought and it was so tight LOL. But none of them men I know are going to wear them. They vetoed that mess so fast lol. I might get my daddy one as a gag gift for Father's day!!! I can hear my whole government name being screamed at me so clearly! lol My daddy is not the cussing type but I am sure he will say what the hell did you get me!? lol
I want to thank you for stopping by. It's always greatly appreciated. Stay Blessed <3 xoxo Ebony


                                                              Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
 
Rendezvous Romper & Rendezvous Bracelets- [Cynful] - NEW at Collabor88! - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/84/202/1089


 
Caitlyn necklace set- LaGyo
Kali- #Foxy
Scorpio Shoes- N-core
Poses- [CA]  & Purple Poses
 
 
Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts