Majesty- We are still Kings and Queens

Hello there, I hope all is well! I am featuring Apple May Designs today. I am excited today because I just got a new computer monitor and it's massive. I was fine with the one I had except it didn't have a tilt feature an I would have to sit up or jump up to make sure the brightness of the picture was correct. The lower part on my screen was darker. Hard to explain but it was a pain in the butt for me being I am so picky about colors on my pictures. This monitor doesn't even need the tilt feature it has because the coloring is the same the whole screen. I had been seeing just 2 lines of pictures in my main flickr page of my friends posts. Sometimes seeing one way off to the side. SO my love was like hey let's go get a new monitor. I assume this question came by seeing me fidget in my seat last night working on a post. LOL So now I have a huge monitor! Omg yall It's like a tv. We ended up at a lame Best Buy store. Bad customer...well no customer service and low stock. So they didn't have the smaller version of this monitor...of course...they had the bigger more expensive one in stock. LOL So now I see 3 rows of pictures in my Flickr main page instead of 2 ....wow. I always like improving and especially with my pictures so let's see what I can do with this sucker!! The hardest part of pictures for me is picking a good windlight setting. I have several that I have used over and over but I tend to try new ones more. Which makes my picture taking go on and on LOL.The amount of pictures I have taken for this post is prob a new record for me lol. I just keep going until I am satisfied. I am at the Trace today. I have been missing out on these sims. They are really beautiful. I had been stocking up on backdrops but my plan was them being a easy way to do my fashion posts without me having to decorate everything. It hasn't worked that way and I am adding stuff to backdrops! lol This totally defeats the purpose of me buying these suckers so I have been looking for new places to take my pictures at to save me some grief. This sim is really beautiful and I have been missing out! My post title today is just inspired by my life. All the things you feel living and breathing as a black female/person in America with non stop bs going on. I am not thrilled about many things going on in this country and not going to vent about it. There is Just not enough time in the day to say how I feel. At the end of the day we came from greatness and will persevere.

I love how Apple May Designs continues to have huds with many color options and I was tickled pink to see Apple had gold as one of the pretty colors! I also love that she has panties with her newer outfits. I am not a fan of dresses without panties. I can never find thongs to go under the suckers and then I have to alpha my stuff out and it looks crazy. It helps so much to have draws aka drawal. I might add something to this later but I am posting everything right now. I have some things to do. Thank you so much as always for stopping by. I hope you and yours have a blessed weekend and Saturday. xoxo <333 Ebony


                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

                                                    R.I.P  Rest in Power- Philando Castile

Credits:
 
Liz- Apple May Designs - Collabor88 event- NEW-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/108/194/1085
Wolf nails- Apple May
Rendevouz Bracelet-[Cynful]
Hair- booN SDU368 and Cornrows hairbase- booN
Queen Crown Gold-Minimal


[CA] Poses
pincushion-empire


 
 
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts