I am back!!

I really am! I had adjusted my last post before this one to announce that I wasn't able to post on my blog. I guess some kinda bug went around and I have no clue when it was fixed. But hey I click and I can post so I am now good to go.Please note: Yesterday April 17th 2013. I did delete some of my posts by accident. That is what happens when you get rusty!! I prob deleted 15 posts at least. But I know now what NOT to do. I am not gonna backtrack and put the things up I wanted to ages ago. I am gonna start from recent and now.  I am going to go back to blogging fashion and furniture as those are my two loves anyway. I am almost finished with my little water chill spot. My personality is quite fun if I say so myself. I am always wanting to change things and of course in the process make them better. I am currently using a build that has been in my inventory ages and I just never felt it was time to use. One of my bad habits is buying homes and builds and never using them. I am not gonna do a full blog on the build. I want to focus just on some decor and furniture and my next post will be about fashion!





I am a person that loves to add little details. Mind you my decorating is a reflection of what I do in RL. Believe or not...SL is a toned down version of that lol! This space is actually my way of doing more spring/summer colors. I am more of the type that uses colors that are used year round, but then again who says you cant have "spring" colors in the fall or winter. I just go with the feeling. I almost bought a crazy lime green boutique sofa this past weekend! lol I saw it and said hmmm. So you never know with me.

No matter what type of setup I do. I always have a kitchen up. I think the kitchen is the heart of any home. Be it in sl or rl. I am also crazy over my dining room. I am always for "glam" and sparkle, but I can tell when something is too much and just plain tacky so I try to not overdo anything.




My love of chandeliers isn't enough for me to have them all over the house, eventhough I did think of that as a option lol. I added eggs throughout this space. Of course Easter just came through and it was some of my inspiration. But I have also been addicted to egg decor since Anya Ohmai had her humpty dumpty gacha machine out. The addition to mesh being in furniture in decoration is so wonderful. You can actually see all the little detailing to a point where it feels you can actually feel it. Every food Item you see is touchable where it gives you the item to eat. I am very picky about that. I am not a fan of food that is just for decor. I used to eat on sl all the time lol so I demand edible virtual food! lol The only thing that does not meet my requirement is the cake stand I got from a older gacha it is pretty much the only exception. I just really like the look of it.

Ok I am gonna stop rambling and get this post out!! I am excited to be back:) I hope everyone is having fun shopping and exploring. There is so many home options for every prim size. Sometimes I rez a small house to challenge myself to use a small number of prims. It is quite fun. Well for a OCD decorator like myself lol.

I wish everyone happiness. Stay blessed & Stay Fierce!!

Credits: from the top pic.

Sofa- Lisp- At the current Collabor88 Event for April
Side Chair- The loft
Scrabble- Scarlett Apple
Butterfly Globe- HappyMood
Flowers- Bazar & Dolphin designs
Pouf and book decor- Lisp
Music Box- ContraptioN- Arcade- March edition- Maybe in store now
Dining set- Laqroki aka Laq
Buffet- Trompe Loeil
Stove and fridge- La Galleria
Hot coco & lil egg decor- What Next
Eggs and milk decor- Post
Rug- Kusshon
Wall Shelf and towel-Bazar
 Wall painting- object by me

Comments

Popular Posts