Comfortable Sexy- Introducing the NEW maxi dress!

So I am a huge lover of dresses I make that no secret! Apple May has released a style of dress that I am a total fan of! I love maxi dresses! They are elegant, casual, comfortable and sexy rolled up into one dress. It doesn't get better than that.  Plus in RL they fit better than any other strapless dress I have worn. I do not worry about flashing people lmao! I was so excited to see Apple May release another maxi dress, and there is also new skirts released but you will have to wait for my next post for those! lol


The dress comes in 3 fab colors! Garden, Plum and Sea foam. You can add diff jewelry pieces to dress it up or down of course. I tried to tone mine down some as I can go crazy with jewelry. Time is going by so fast and the fact that it is daylight when it is getting late has me off! lol. You know the saying, Time flies when you are having fun? Well it is true lol! My weeks are going by at lightning speed.



I usually save outfits and label them so if I am too lazy to pick out a new outfit for the day I can go to my saved outfits folder and find a outfit that fits my mood. This dress fits so many categories that the title almost didn't fit! lol. I love these and I hope there will be more colors to come. Dress fanatics and fashionistas take notice this is a must have for your inventory!


Ok well I am out! Look for the next post which will feature the new skirts released also. In the same colors, but versatile with the different tops you choose! I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed day!! Stay Fierce

Credits: 
Hair: Truth & booN
Jewelry: Finesmith & Ryca
Dress: Apple May Designs

Comments

Popular Posts