Lolas....To wear or Not To wear! That is the question!

So lolas mesh boobies are all over the grid and it is hard to find decent clothes for them. I mean I occasionally like the see through tops and boob tops but not every day. I actually cant even wear those when my wonderful sl father is online lol. He inspects his babygirls and gbabies and I always try to get a passing grade and not a fail. He is not impressed by hoochie attire...well on other women he does look at, but its not acceptable for his kids lol. I like that though, because in the end it shows that he cares and he knows we are better than dressing like some random hoochie.Which brings me to my excitement about Apple May doing Lola appliers! She has several outfits out now with the applier to purchase and I am thrilled. I am modeling my favorite outfit called Jazz.  I have always loved this outfit and now I can be boobielicious in it. Mind you I still look classy!! Some people don't like the boobs but I think its more that you do not have many great options to maintain your class with them. But now with Apple May doing them maybe more people will decide to join:)



This outfit has always been my go to outfit. For club hopping, dancing, and for family events! It fits all kind of categories:) I am rocking my outfits today with my wonderful N-core flip flip feet. Before these I had the tiptoe feet and I liked them so so but I love these! I was even happier to see that you get flip flops with them that change to basic colors. They have released a new hud with more colors, but the colors I don't think I will actually wear so I have passed for now and just wear them as they came.



 One of the other outfits that now have appliers available for purchase are the Sunflower sets. I am wearing the sea top and the lilac skirt. I love these colors. I am not wearing the applier but am showing you that its sexy without the applier also. Just whatever you prefer. I switch between wearing Lolas and just wearing my normal boobies. But I am happy now that we have more options and able to wear the appliers with these outfits which are some of my favs. If you do not have these yet then you are missing out. I am not a big floral person, but I love love this skirt! lol I am also a fan of bubble type skirts in RL and very picky of the fit and how they look. I would actually rock this skirt with a pair of my gold heels.


I hope everyone is having having a wonderful day:) Many blessings to all of you! Stay Fierce!!

Credits:
Top Outfit-
Outfit- Jazz- Apple May Designs- (With applier)
Feet- Ncore
Hair- YNO421-booN (Modified)

Bottom outfit-
Skirt- Sunflower skirt-Lilac- Apple May Designs
Top- Sunflower Top-Sea- Apple May Designs
Hair- HNT281- booN

Comments

Popular Posts