Dusting off the blog


I want to say that I thought this blog page was done for. It wouldn't let me add any pictures to it at all. I took the pics for this post awhile back but they are still blogworthy. I think we all have those moments where you wanna feel like a queen/princess and just want to wear a amazing gown and get all dolled up. The look I am showcasing gives you that feeling 100%. I think the two tone version you see was one that was exclusive to the applisious group and it would be no longer available by now. I fuss at people posting things I cannot get but hey blame blogspot lol.


A Queen has got to have some amazing jewelry and a hair fit for a queen. I am wearing one of my all time fav hairs from booN. It is always so hard to find a good updo and this one is my favorite. There is also some amazing hairpieces in the store you can add to this look like a bang but I prefer to show off my beautiful face for now lol. My jewels are from my 2 of my favorite jewelry stores. Ryca and Finesmith:)




Mind you this is the post that I was trying to do when blogspot stopped working for me. I was trying to clean out my drafts and hmmmm I guess the drafts are linked to my blog. So I just took out some months worth of blogs!! lmao!! Oh well #LiveandLearn!!!

Dress- Apple May Designs
Hair- booN
Jewels- Ryca & Finesmith

Comments

Popular Posts