Spring is in the air!

I love winter. Wearing my favorite boots and outerwear:) But it is time to bust out the dresses!! I love dresses and getting to wear them while its just the perfect amount of sun and wind..sighs...so wonderful. Before summer gets here and its too freaking hot to even shop! lol I am rocking one of Apple May Designs newest dresses and I love it! Some designers clothing I just do not wear as they take away your butt. I don't know if I have stated this in a previous post but yes, some want your butt as flat as a pancake and I am sorry. There are some things I refuse to let go off. I have to have my sexy butt! lol. This dress gives you the perfect amount of curves. You can wear this dressed up or as a casual dress. It is versatile and I love outfits like that.



It comes in 3 colors and I am modeling the Taupe above and I will be modeling the color sky below me:) The weather is kind of wishy washy here at the moment and I javen't been able to break out my dresses like I wanted to this past week, but this week will give me more chances to wear them. The cool thins about this type of weather is that I can wear Springy dresses with boots and they actually work lol.


 I am also wearing one of the newest hairs from booN and I love it. It remind me somewhat of my fav curls that I wear in RL. I love curly hair, but I will be getting my hair done this week and prob just wear my hair bone straight for a little while.  I love curls as you can wear them all year. Short tight curls are best for summer too. When that humidity hit though lol...my tight curls =bone straight hair! Well more like limp curls but w.e! lol I love this style and it is added to my favorites list!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and your weather is nice and Springy lol. Dust off those sandals and dresses and don't forget to have your nails and toes done...which will bring me to my next post where I show off my latest prim feet:) Ok everyone stay sexy and blessed!!

Stay Fierce!

Credits:
Dress- September (Mesh)- Apple May Designs
Jewels- Ryca
Hair with taupe dress- Lelutka- Josephine
Hair with Sky dress- booN- SGK120
Nails- Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts