Majesty- Pink November

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the HAI.K /PINKTOTHEMOON/ FATPACK which is brand new at the Kustom 9 Event. The home in the fatpack is super unique. It has quite a few levels of living and you can go as big as you want. This home would ne bice as a single-family home, but I feel you could also share it with others as apartments etc. It has so many options due to the layout. I had fun with all of the pink decor and decorated a cozy living room and bedroom spaces. Most of the items in these rooms are from Hai.K (:HAIKEI) I have so many cute things from the store that I usually just mix and match collections to give the perfect aesthetic with textures and color shades. 


It is raining here today, and I am still going out in the weather later. I have a Bubble umbrella I love to use in the rain. It actually makes me excited to go out in the rain just so I can use it. It's hard to get in the mood to do things with the soothing sound of rain outside. I just want to get my big super pillow and read one of the many books I got recently from Barnes and Nobles. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I am still working on more blog posts. I might take off next month. I am not 100% sure so that is just a thought atm. I stopped giving full credits on my post as previously mentioned. But I am testing out giving out store names instead as a compromise. We will see how this goes I guess. I appreciate all of you for the kindness and support! Thank you more than I can ever say! I hope you like these new spaces this month! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

HAI.K /PINKTOTHEMOON/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003


Most items in this space are from :Hai.K (:HAIKEI) 

Other Stores-
Dust Bunny
Fancy Decor

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts