Majesty- Cute And Cozy

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring {moss&mink} Sarah Clothing Rack which is new to the Kustom9 Event! Most of the items in this bedroom are from {moss&mink} and available at the main store. I saw this clothing rack and just had to decorate with it. I looked through my inventory and decided a nice, cute, and cozy bedroom would be perfect! This is what I came up with! There are two versions of this clothing rack with a change of clothing textures, and you can also change the texture of the rack and shelves. I got these items from a few different sets that I have from the store, and they work so beautifully together. I didn't mean to do two pink themed posts back-to-back...it just happened lol I am not limiting myself to doing colors that fit a traditional "autumn" theme. If I find some things that inspire that I will work with it but so far, I have just been working with what inspires me and comes to me. I also want to note that {moss&mink} is having a 25% off Black Friday sale which is ongoing now until November 27th so make sure to have a run down and check out the store.


I am looking at the date and what I have atm and I am sure I will not be doing a Thanksgiving post this year. If my mood shifts dramatically, I might but ..LOL I am being realistic and how I am feeling at the moment and it's a big no. The mood is not there for it. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and week. I am just chilling and letting the creative juices flow while they feel like flowing. LOL! That is all I can do. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I will always say thank you and be appreciative of the kindness and love I get from having this blog and sharing my creative vision with all of you. It's just nice to have different creative outlets. Otherwise, I think my head would explode honestly. I am always thinking of things to do. It can be tiring at time being an overthinker. Thank you. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

{moss&mink} Sarah Clothing Rack- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003


{moss&mink} Marina Photo Frames LI:2
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Blanket Cart (Light) LI:2
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Keepsake Boxes (Light) LI:1
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1
{moss&mink} Queen Bed (Adult) LI:36
{moss&mink} Queen Side Table LI:1


Other Stores: (Sponsors in Bold print)

:HAIKEI:
+Half-Deer+ 
BROKEN ARROWS
NOMAD 
dust bunny

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts