Majesty- Season Of Life

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Trompe Loeil - Bisel Mountain Cabin which is new to the FaMESHed Event! There are two color versions of this home, and I went with the dark version. I also chose the version with the built in Fireplace! I decorated this home in a nice modern way and added a ton of greenery around. The cute Buck and Doe are from JIAN, and I have them textured with nice Winter fur. The details with this house are beautifully done. I have fun decorating it. The hardest thing for me with blogger home exteriors will always be what type of greenery to use. I thought about going towards snow, but I didn't want to do that. I am typically a green grass person unless I am trying to do something totally different. Along with the fir trees I have big oak trees surrounding the house and a load of grass. I even put a little patch of grass in the doorway!


I was listening to the sounds of rain when I was blogging, and I had to stop doing that. Why? Because I fall asleep! LOL!!! So now I listen to a mixture of my own playlist of favorite songs mainly now to prevent this. I just got back in after getting some breakfast! It's bright and early you guys and the perfect time to post a new blog post! I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead. It's 43 degrees here atm but it's super pretty with all of the Autumn trees and leaves everywhere. I have a good many things to do today but I will be around. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it so much! Have a wonderful week ahead! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Please Note: Trompe Loeil will have  Black friday sale from November 24-27th with 50% off of gift cards and the store also has a new venture selling full perm items. 

This link will show you more about the new full perm store- 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 
Trompe Loeil - Bisel Mountain Cabin Dark + Fireplace Wall- NEW at FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001


JIAN- Buck and Doe Collection
JIAN Mainstore- 


Other Stores- 
Anc
Ariskea
Broken Arrows
Dahlia
Madras
Finca
Skye
Fourth Wall 
Dust Bunny 
~Bazar~

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts