Majesty- By Invite Only

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the HAI.K /HEIMISH/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event. I wanted to style a nice bedroom space with the items. Pink, white and black are the main colors in this space. Time has changed and I needed that extra hour the other night because I went to bed so late! I felt that extra hour Monday morning and it was awesome! The only thing about this time of year that is crazy is how dark it gets around 5 pm. But other than that, I love it. I have fun switching out my clothes and moving on to boots. This beautiful set comes with a nice and spacious home which I am using here. Please note most of the items in this room are from :HAIKEI:.


This bed looks so plush when you see it.  It's super cute!  Reminds me of the new comforter I have in RL. When I tell you guys it's the softest comforter, I have had in my whole life I am not exaggerating! It's even reversible with both sides being so soft and it's black. I Just love it. I have a thing for plush furnishings. I was trying to do a hunt at Elm last night and I couldn't find one thing. LOL! I used to do hunts a billion years ago but I guess my days doing them well are over. Starting to look around to see what is new for some more posts for the month so stay tuned my friends! I hope all is well. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Stay warm! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts